05 - 18

omg hi guys!! i woke up this morning to have over 50 reads lol i was so excited. but in this chapter there is gonna be uh... extreme nsfw so.. i dont think im really good at writing extreme nsfw like this but please give me your opinions LOL enjoy!!

You held a white bath towel over your chest as you brushed your teeth. You stared at yourself in the foggy mirror with sopping wet hair.

Your 18th birthday was just a few days ago. The mall incident was about a week ago. Your 18th birthday was probably the best night of your life.

You had just gotten out of the shower. You were in there for a little over 45 minutes because you decided to shave everything, just so you can feel a little better about yourself.

You heard the doorknob turn.

"I'm in here!" You shouted as blood rushed up to your face. You spit out your tooth paste. The doorknob turned again.

You opened the door. "Could you not he- oh."

It was Porco.

"I heard you turned eighteen the other-"

You closed the door shut and looked down at the ground. You didn't reply. You held it closed.

"Sorry I didn't say happy birthday. I was kinda busy that day."

You sighed. "Can you just leave?" You whispered. Porco hadn't texted you in a few days. He didn't even say happy birthday. You didn't even want to look at him, you were trying to get over him now since you saw him with Pieck.

"Ah come on." He slapped his hand on the door. "Come out, I'll make it up to you."

"Do Zeke and Eren know you are here?"

"No, I came in through the back. They aren't even here. I don't see Zekes car." He whispered. "Don't be stubborn. I'll make it up to you."

You clenched your fist. "Okay. I'm naked though so I have to get changed." You replied opening the door. You didn't make eye contact you just walked across the hall to your room.

"Nice ass." He stared as he walked behind you. As you both entered the room he kicked the door shut and locked it.

"Could you maybe.. Turn around?" You spun your finger. "I need to get changed before anything."

"Do you really have to?" He crossed his arms. "I prefer you with just the towel on honestly."

"Yes." You rolled your eyes and bent down a little bit. You opened up your drawer and dug out a pair of underwear, bra, shorts and a t-shirt.

"Okay." He turned around. He pressed his forehead against the wall. "Tell me when you're done I guess.."

"Ok I'm done." You said a few seconds later. You pulled your shirt down as far as it could. It went a little lower than your belly button.

"You and these short shorts." He sat down on the bed. "I like them." He took off his hoodie and threw it onto the ground.

"Thanks." You hung your towel up on the back of your door. "Now what did you wanna talk about?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to maybe be.. Hookup buddies?" He hesitated and looked at you. "Your birthday present from me to you."

You raised your eyebrow. "That's a shitty gift."

"I promise you it isn't." He slicked his hair back giving you a look. "How about we hookup one more time? You can decide afterwards."

"Depends." You shrugged as you picked up your blue hairbrush from your desk. You kind of wanted to do it.. But you were doing a good job at getting over him..