Lockdown Wedgie-A Brief Encounter

Damn it. You knew this was gonna happen. Your standing there, looking in the mirror, wearing nothing but those brand new, expensive white briefs, cursing yourself because you knew they were going to be too small. They're cutting into all the places they shouldn't be, hugging your body so tightly you know you'll never be able to wear them.

It was week 3 of lockdown number two; you and your brother are locked up together after your parents moved town to retire, luckily leaving you their house to crash in for a while. It's not like you'd been spending a lot of money elsewhere, so treating yourself to some new undies wasn't out of your price range; but now you're left with child sized jocks thinking about how to get your money back.

'Oi, Jared, what you doing up there?' Your brother shouts up to you; you can hear him marching up the stairs. In a panic, you stash the packaging under your bed and hastily pull on the jogging bottoms and the shirt you had stripped off in a hurry. Just in time before he bursts in.

In walks Tommy, your big brother. He bigger than you, stronger, a classic jock. Only a few years older, you'd played sports together all the way through university, both on the athletics and the basketball team. He's always been on your case, but he's simmered down since the Covid pandemic started, looking out for you that little bit more. But being back in lockdown, you had begun to sense his old side starting to resurface.

'What do you want for dinner?' he says, leaning against the door. 'We can order a pizza if you want?'

'Yeah, sounds good,' you reply, eager to get him out of your room just in case he clocks on to the brief situation. Both of you had always been exclusively boxer-briefs wearers; they were the only acceptable thing to wear on your sports teams, briefs were just a no go. But over the lockdown period you had started to realise something: You like wearing them. The support they give, the way they make you feel. But if Tommy found out... you just knew it wouldn't go down well...at all!

'Okay good stuff,' he says. 'By the way, Danny is coming over later to hangout, have some beers.'

I scowl a little. 'You know that's against the rules; we could get fined for that'

'Don't be a bitch' he snaps back. 'He had a negative test last week, its fine. Now come and pick your pizza.

Before he leaves, he glances down and spots the pair of Calvin Kleins you'd pulled off in a hurry to try on your recent purchase. He picks them up between his fingertips. 'And clear up in here, don't be leaving these around stinking up the place.' He tosses them in your face, before holding the door open for you. You walk out, breathing a slight sigh of relief...but with the briefs still on, you know you may have to grit your teeth for a bit.

***

It was early evening by the time Danny arrived; the pizzas arrived about 30 mins later, by that time you had all had a few beers. It had been snowing all day, so it was nice to be inside, even having a bit of a laugh. Danny had always been alright in your view; he had been on the athletics team and was always cool to hang out with and drink with, but he was your brothers' friend at the end of the day, so he was always more inclined to be like him. You all hang out, watching TV, drinking more beer, chatting...and drinking more beer. You actually lose track of the time, realising it had got fairly late, but are constantly distracted by the tightness of those briefs around your crotch. They are making you fidget around, something that isn't missed by Tommy.

'Jared are you alright over there? Its like you got a wedgie or something, you can't sit still.'

'Yeah,' chimes in Danny. 'You're acting like Dean Thomas did back in school when we went to nationals'. You all laugh recalling the memory, though your laugh is a little half hearted...

Dean Thomas was a fresher back when the athletics team had gone to nationals. On the way home, someone noticed he was wearing briefs when you stopped for food; so, before everyone got back on the bus, the team ambushed him in the bathroom. He had a load of sport gels squeezed down his undies, before having his briefs hiked up hard; the worst wedgie you'd ever seen. Someone had then tightened the drawstrings on his tracksuit bottoms, and fastened a spare belt around his waist so that he was stuck like this; he had to stay like that the rest of the bus ride home, and needless to say he had not looked comfortable...all because he was caught wearing briefs.

You smile, and brush it off, hastily going out to the kitchen to get more beers. Maybe it was time to run back upstairs and change quickly. But before you can, Danny has come up behind you in the kitchen. 'Here bro, chuck us the beer. And grab some of those glasses, we're gonna play some games.'

At that point you realise the night is turning, and you are having a proper lockdown sesh. You all laugh and joke around, playing some drinking games; there is a drink or dare game from your athletics team that you play a few rounds of in homage. Tommy pulls out a bottle of sambuca (your trigger drink from a dodgy night out), and for every dare your don't do you take a shot.

The dares were all quite playful; take a drink upside down, twerk on the sofa, message your ex-girlfriend. But then at one point, Tommy comes up with the wager; 'Right I dare you to go outside and make a snow angel...naked.'

Danny laughs in a drunken jolly. "Hahaha easy bro' he says, pulling his t-shirt over his head.

You hesitate; usually this was a simple dare. You weren't shy about being naked around the boys (you'd all see each other in the showers) but doing the dare would put the briefs on show.

"Nah I'll take the drink on this one,' you say, gulping the sambuca quickly. You nearly gag on it, as it brings up flashbacks.

Tommy looks at you suspiciously. 'That dare wasn't so bad, didn't think you'd be taking a shot for that,' he says.

You sit there sheepishly trying to justify yourself. 'Nah man I don't want to get a cold in the snow'

Tommy looks at you, still a bit suspicious, but in the end, he forgets about it and you go and laugh at a naked Danny making a face down snow angel in your backyard.

So, you continue playing; it is getting quite hot in the room with the more beer you drink, so you all take your shirts off (Tommy even wraps his around his head like a bandana). But as you continue to play, more of these dares keep appearing form Tommy and Danny, especially as you all keep getting more drunk.

"I dare you to let me give you a wedgie'. You drink. "I dare you to send a picture of yourself in just your boxers to your ex.' You drink. 'I dare you to do an undies run around the street' You drink.

A fair few shots of sambuca later and you are definitely more drunk than the other two boys who had completed most of their dares; which means their suspicion is rising.

'Jared, why don't you get your kit off? 'says Danny. 'You hate sambuca and all these things are just a bit of a laugh, what gives?".

You smile, slurring a bit. 'Haha...' you say. 'Just can't be showing you anything stupid.'

'What does that mean?' says Tommy. 'What is it? You get a stupid tattoo on your thigh or something?'

'Hahah, nooo...' you slur. Shit. That sounded suspicious. You look at them both quickly; they are exchanging looks. You suddenly snap back into it. Your cheeks are going red; bad time to fidget again with the briefs.

'Umm,' you say. 'I'm going to the bathroom...actually I'm going to bed. Its late, I'm drunk...Good night.'

You get up, nearly knocking over a beer. You go to head to the door, but then suddenly, there's a woosh beneath you; you feel your track suit bottoms being pulled down beneath you by Danny....

And you're standing there. With your older brother and his friend. Wearing nothing but a pair of tight, white briefs. The ultimate sin of your team. They look at you, then at each other. Then they smile menacingly...