On Camera

-On the bat computer-

Jon was laying on floor, staring at the ceiling. He had his headphones in until he took them out and reached for something under his bed. He pulled out a black box thing shaped like a guitar. Jon opened said box and pulled out the suspected guitar.

  Jon tuned the strings before be began strumming the strings. The music echoed beautifully in his room. Kent's fingers knew exactly what to do and what notes to play.

  He played and played. All of them could watch forever if they could. Everything was going great before Jon went into a coughing fit. Jon felt his throat seezize up as he coughed and coughed. It was unbearable and it hurt. Damian left the bat cave and went up stairs to Jon's room. He opened the door to see Jon throwing up black ink into trash can. Damian stood behind Jon and gently rubbed his back in a comforting way or he tried to at least.

Damian had no idea what was going on with Jon. He wanted to help but he didn't know how.

Once Jon stopped coughing, Damian grabbed him a glass of water for his throat. Jon took a few sips before he got up, wobbling a bit. He felt weak which wasn't normal so he tried to play it off as just playing around.

Damian reached in his pocket and turned off the cameras remotely. He closed Jon's bedroom door. Jon got in bed and so did Damian. Damian layed on his back as Jon rested his head on Damian's chest.

Damian ran his fingers through Jon's hair. Jon slowly began to drift asleep thanks to the familiar feeling of Damian running his fingers through his hair. Damian soon fell asleep not too long after

-------------------------------------------------------------
299 words
Okay so this story has gotten a little more attention which I'm happy about. The problem is that I don't know where this story is going anymore. If you have any ideas or anything. DM me and help a fellow writer out.