Chapter Nine ~ Security Breach

I opened my eyes and stretched my limbs out, reaching out for Wilhemina. I couldn't feel her so I turned over and realised I was alone in the bed. Just as I was about to call out to her the shower in her en-suite turned on and she stuck her head round the door, checking to see if I was awake.
"Good morning, darling" she said with a smile on her face. "Join me?" She asked, nodding towards the shower. She seemed so happy and her little smile was contagious. I felt myself grinning as I sat up with the sheets wrapped around me.
"Gladly" I responded as I got up and headed over.

I stepped into the hot flowing stream and got some shower gel in my palms, rubbing it gently over her body and giving extra attention to her boobs. She took my face in her hands and started kissing me as the water ran down our skin. As the kiss grew more passionate I felt her hand travel down to my centre as she gently brushed her fingers up and down my folds. I moaned into her ear, biting and pulling at it as she focused on my clit and sped up her pace slightly. I started kissing her neck as she carried on and brought my own hand down to her lower back before gently pulling her in towards me. I moved my hand down towards her centre and used my fingers to circle her clit as I went back to kissing her. We both let out soft moans into each other's mouths in between kisses and a few seconds later I felt her slip her fingers inside of me. I followed her movement and teased her entrance with my own fingers before slipping them in, rubbing her clit with my thumb. Our moans grew louder as we pressed our bodies against each other. As the water flowed down our backs, I made sure I was supporting her as I know standing was hard for her without her cane.

As I started to go harder I felt her do the same, bringing me close to my climax. I felt her walls tightening around my fingers as I started to curl them inside her, reaching her g-spot.
"I'm close, Mina" I said breathlessly as she let out another moan.
"I want you to cum with me, (y/n)" she said as her walls grew even tighter and I felt her body starting to tense. She went harder and circled my clit with her thumb, causing me to scream her name, throwing my head back.
"Mina I'm cumming!" I shouted as she cut me off by kissing me aggressively so that all either of us could do was moan into each other's lips.
"Oh - yes (y/n)!!" She screamed as her body started shaking and I felt her warm juices all over my fingers. I felt my centre pulsing as I came over her fingers and we both slowed down, riding our orgasms out together.

I kissed her softly as we both caught our breath and pulled our fingers out. I had never been with anyone who made me feel the way she did. I loved her so much and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to finally be with her.
"I love you, Wilhemina" I said as she ran her fingers through her beautiful red toned hair under the water.
"I love you too, (y/n)" she replied, staring deeply into my eyes. I rinsed off and got out of the shower, sitting on her bed and watching her blow-dry her gorgeous locks.
"Let me do it for you" I said, heading over and taking the dryer from her hands. As I ran my fingers through her hair while drying it, she looked over at her wardrobe and then back at me in the mirror.
"Wear something of mine today, we can go to breakfast together." She said.
"Mina what about the others? If they see us walking in together they are bound to be suspicious." I replied. Coco and Gallant were the only two that knew about us and if anyone else found out it would ruin Wilhemina's authority over them.
"When we get to the dining room just walk in a minute or so before me, I have to knock on Ms Mead's door anyway to get her to do the morning perimeter check." She said. I nodded and brushed her hair through. It looked so beautiful down, I wondered why she never wore it like that.

After changing she handed me an outfit and some shoes for breakfast. I put them on and checked the time, it was seven forty - five and breakfast started at eight.
"Let's go (y/n), I have to speak to Ms Mead and I don't want to be late." Wilhemina said as I headed over to her. I planted a kiss on her soft lips before she poked her head out of the door, checking that no one could see us leaving her room together. She turned to me and nodded and we left the room, making our way down the corridor. When we got to Ms Mead's room which was at the other end of the hallway she gave my hand a gentle squeeze before knocking as I carried on walking towards the dining room.

When I opened the door I saw Coco and Gallant sitting on the couch in the corner so I headed straight over to them.
"Well look who it is" Gallant said with a smirk on his face. "How was last night?" He asked, giving me a nudge in the stomach.
"Fine" I replied with a grin growing on my cheeks.
"Fine?" Coco said. "Judging by the huge smirk on your face I think it was more than fine, (y/n)" she said laughing and giving Gallant a look.
"Oh shut up you two, I've only been in here five minutes and I'm already sick of you" I said sarcastically, joining in with their laughter.
"Seriously though, did you talk? Or just fuck" Gallant said, whispering the second part, still smirking.
"We talked. I told her I loved her." I said, at which point their eyes widened.
"And?" Coco pushed.
"And she told me she loved me too" I replied quietly so that only they could hear. They both started squealing like little kids and hugged me tight, pulling me onto the couch.
"And then we fucked." I added, causing them to howl with laughter. We headed over to the table and took our normal seats because everyone except Wilhemina was there then.

The door opened and I watched her walk in before taking her usual seat next to me. She instructed everyone to start eating and they did, and as I began I felt her hand resting on my thigh. I looked at her and smiled as we ate together, not even acknowledging anyone else at the table. A couple of minutes passed and everyone was engrossed in their conversations, when suddenly the lights went black and then turned to a flashing red, accompanied by a siren.

Security breach along perimeter.

The alarm repeated itself as the flashing red lights continued and Wilhemina slammed her cane down, standing up as Ms Mead burst into the room.
"Ms Venable, there's been a breach. Something has entered the perimeter." She said, her voice slightly panicked. Wilhemina went to follow Ms Mead out but I grabbed her wrist, giving her a worried look.
"Stay here. Don't move." She said to me before breaking away from my grip and leaving with Ms Mead. I grew more and more worried thinking about whether I should follow her. What if she was in danger? Whoever or whatever has broken in could harm her, and I couldn't let that happen. I stood up and went to leave but felt Gallant and Coco holding me back, while everyone else was staring.
"(Y/n), you can't. You need to stay here, it's dangerous." Coco said.
"But, Wilhemina..." I said to her as I saw the confused look form on her face. Obviously she didn't know Ms Venable's first name, but she knew exactly who I meant.
"No, (y/n). You're staying with us." Gallant said, pulling me back to my chair.

I was worried sick. I needed to see her, know that she was ok. I loved her. And if anything happened to her the only thing I knew for sure was that I would never forgive myself.