|•Chapter 2•|

𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜! 𝕐𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕖- 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣. 𝕏𝕖𝕝.

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 (•̀ᴗ•́)و

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I woke up the next morning still as cocky as I was the night before, it looked like I was on drugs, when in reality I only won a game of Among Us.

Jacksepticeye asked me if I wanted to play again tonight, and since I'm still high on winning I said yes.

Great choice.

Turns out everyone from last night would be playing, meaning I could finally be able to get revenge on Felix for killing me and costing me my download.

I would just have to wait...

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I join the server and hum, it seems like I was the last one to join.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Sykkuno cheers, happy to see me as always.

"Hi, Sykkuno!" Unlike yesterday I'm streaming and preparing myself for all the (Y/n) x Sykkuno stuff, it's strange but that's just how my fans are.

At least they're not making us do the nasty.

At least... I hope not.

We start the game and immediately I'm Crewmate, as always.

I go to card swipe, fail a couple times, then leave. This time Corpse isn't there to see me fail.

I find Sykkuno and decide to follow him around, I hope he's the imposter so I can get revenge on Felix for what he did to me.

"Hey, Sykkuno." I whisper, I want to make sure only he can hear.

"Yeah?" His character stops moving and turns to mine, "Are you imposter?"

He pauses, "Uh.. nooo?" I smirk, "Heh, you sure about that?" I hum, moving my character towards him slowly until he's backed up against the wall.

This reminds me of yesterday. I laugh slightly, I can't see my chat but I know they're freaking out. I can practically smell the Fanfiction.

"(Y-Y/n)?"

"Uh, what's going on here?"

I turn my character around slowly toward Corpse and huff. "Excuse me, can you leave. We're kinda having a moment."

Slowly his character backs out from the room and I go back to cornering Sykkuno.

"Listen, I need you to kill Felix."

⚠️⚠️⚠️

We spend the next fifteen minutes sniffing out the big shot YouTuber hoping Sykkuno's imposter duo hasn't killed him yet.

Finally when we find him I take pride in shouting, "BABUSHKA!"

"OH JESUS!" I stare at my screen as my face becomes void of all emotion and the Among us animation of my character dying comes on.

"AHHh!" I shout loudly, as Felix begins to laugh his fabulous ass off. He reports the body while doing so.

"I- I Babushka'd the wrong person." Sykkuno mumbles, as Felix begins to explain my tragic murder. I take notice that he leaves no piece of information untouched, and in the end they vote Sykkuno.

"(Y/n) I'm so-" His apology is cut off by the sound of me slamming both hands onto my desk, creating a bigger mess than yesterday.

Least to say, I was pissed.

The thought of having Felix still alive and bragging about my failed attempt at killing him infuriates me.

I should have chosen the other imposter.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Well I'm gonna go now." I stretch until my bones crack.

"Awee, bye (Y/n)!"

"Bye!"

"Loser!"

"Yeah, I should go now to."

I leave the game and stop my stream, sadly I didn't win today but that's alright, I'll get them next time.

I grab my phone and lay down on my bed once again curling into a blanket burrito so I can keep warm.

"The sweet siren call of the internet, oh what will you bring me today?" I hum and press onto Instagram, I don't typically use it but I'm feeling spontaneous today, so why not.

I keep scrolling through my DM's till I come to one in particular.

"Corpse husband, huh?" I click on it and begin to read, it's mostly just him mentioning how nice it was to play among us together.

It must of gotten buried under the DM's of my many admirers.

Heh, who's to say Corpse isn't one of them? I laugh silently and start to type back just a simple, 'Yeah, it was cool! We should do it again sometime.'

Despite just playing Among us with him I send it, I really do hope I can play with him again. He seems cool enough, maybe just as cool as I am.

Oh, who am I kidding, he's way cooler.

I place my phone beside my head and start to whistle, one of the only ways I can call my fat ass cat, Sticks.

"Meow!" He comes bouncing in and up into my bed with a happy go lucky smile on his stupid face.

"Oh you're so cute." I mumble squishing together both of his cheeks.

"You'd probably be a fuggly ass human though." I pause and continue to pet him until he purrs.

"But all hoomans are beautiful so that's not possible."

I let Sticks run off so he can full fill his destiny of knocking over my fancy fruit bowl- oh who the fuck do I think I'm kidding? I don't eat fruit.

[Ping]

I push my phone to my line of vision and smile, looks like he messaged me back.

Eh, you know what, I'll check it later. As of right now, I need my beauty sleep.