2

(Y/n) = Your name
(E/c) = your eye color
(H/c) = hair color
(H/s) = height size
———————————————————————————

It's been a Few months now since you've attended that high school and are now outgoing with your new friends. On your way to the next class you ran into Reki again, He asked if you'd want to come over to his place to help him with some homework he had trouble on, and so you agreed, he gave you his Address and phone number to keep in contact with him. It's now the end of the day and you where walking to his place, Once you arrived you knocked on the door But what you where expecting when he opened the door was a simple "Hello (Y/N) come inside" but a Surprise hug "Hey (Y/N) thanks for coming over to help with my homework" "Oh no problem" he smiled while staring into your (E/C) eyes. You walked to his room while admiring the deco of his house. Once you got to his room he asked "Would you like something to drink" (you can either decline or accept the offer) "So where's your homework you need help with" He proceeds to sit down and pull out the homework "Here" he says. A few hours passed "Hey I've gotta get home, I'll see you at school tomorrow" he walks you out the door saying goodbye.