Song Preferences -Jessies Girl-

Boys P.O.V

~Harry~:

"And I feel so dirty when they start talking cute.
I wanna tell her that I love her, but the point is probably moot."

Why was I feeling this way now? I had never felt this way before.

Me, the boys, except Liam, for he was away in his home town, and Niall's girlfriend, Y/N, were sitting on the couch.

Louis and Y/N were competing against each other in a game of FIFA, and the way Y/N was biting her lip, concentrating on beating Louis, was making me harden.

I had always felt a feeling toward Y/N, that was like brotherhood, and protection. I had introduced Niall to her, only because I knew how loyal he was. Y/N was a family friend, and I had known her since she was born.

This feeling that was growing in between my legs was not okay for me, who was basically a brother to her, to feel. It wasn't ok for a brother to feel this way, so why was I? I mean, she's really just another sister.

Louis had bet Y/N, and the mock pout she wore on her face, made her bottom lip look even more sexy.

Sadly, she cuddled up to Niall, who was sitting next to her, and began to fake sob. At this moment is when I felt a certain jealousy toward Niall I had never felt towards him before. At this moment is when I just wanted Y/N to cuddle up to me instead of him.

Why was I feeling this way?

I barely noticed Louis jump up on the couch, point to her, and scream, "victory!"

But I did.

And that brought me back to reality. Sort of.

I couldn't help but let a laugh slip from my lips at his childish behaviour.

"It's ok, baby," I heard Niall whisper to his girlfriend.

That's right. His. Not mine.

"You'll get him next time. Want me to cheer you up?" He continued.

I shuffled around in my spot, trying to get in a position, that was comfortable, where my erect wouldn't be noticeable.

"I would love that, Nialler, but, they're here. We can always wait for them to go." She said in a sickeningly sweet tone of voice.

My boner grew even larger. I groaned, trying to be quiet.

"Of coarse, bub. I love you. Just letting you know." He told her, barely audible to my hearing.

I turn to face the TV, watching Louis and Zayn play a round of FIFA, trying not to listen to them talking cute.

"I love you." She said, pressing a finger on his nose.

"Too?" Niall asked.

"No. Too is an add on. Which would mean I add on to your love. But, I would still love you, even if you despised me. I love you, Niall."

I whimper at that, wishing she would say that to me.

To my dismay, she placed a long, lingering kiss on Niall's lips. He kissed back, and the kiss seemed to get more and more...passionate.

How I wish that was me she was snogging.

"Beat that!" I heard Louis shout to Zayn.

I let out a shaky breath as I heard her moan silently into the lip-lock. How the fuck are Zayn and Louis not hearing this.

I get up, and face away from them. I say I was going to the bathroom, but I doubt they heard me.

I made my way into the bathroom, and began pleasuring myself.