Police

We were driven to the police station and I was escorted to two angry people staring straight at me. I couldn't see who they were till we got even closer. MY PARENTS! The police officers said "Is she the one?" My parents replied in relief, "You're never 10 minutes late home! What's going on!" I explained to my parents I met new friends at school and they invited me to go chill with them over by the new milktea store called "Teashower." My parents calmed down and called Seara and Ethan's parents, their parents looked like nothing just happened to their children and drove away. My parents grabbed my by the tip of the ear and dragged me to the car. We started our way home but missed the turn. I asked why we were heading towards the mall. "We're going to get you a better phone so it will remind you when to call us if you're going anywhere!" OH MY GOSH YES!!! NEW PHONE!!! THANK YOU POLICE!!! I acted as if I was sad to see my phone being replaced but on the inside i wanted to grab a hammer and smash that flip-phone. My phone got replaced with an Iphone. I told my parents I could finally call them without forgetting and they told me to take care of it. I really didn't care about the whole forgetting to call them thing, I was just happy about the new phone!