Classes

"Skye, get up . It's time for school!" My mom screams

"I'm up." I say walking out of the door.

I'm wearing a Pink dress with holes in them and a brown belt tied around it. Along with some brown and pink outlined converse.

Hey, I am Skye Dallas. I live in my own house , about 9 1/2 miles from Cameron. My brother. He is always there for me when I need him. Honestly , I love him. I am 18 , and I live in New York. JC and Kian are my bestfriends. I own a pink , blue and green Lamborghini.

"Hey babe." Taylor Caniff said to me
" Hi." I say blushing and pushing him away
I walk in Mr.Hemmimgs room and sat down. since I'm always the first one in , I have to do his non-graded papers. The deal is if I have 200-230 papers graded , he'll give me $18. We always have crazy deals.

*45.2 minutes later*

"Class , we have a new student today. This is Derek."

Within a minute later , all girls were staring at him. All girls already had fell in love.

"Isn't he cute?" Mckenzie asked me
"I'm not answering that." I say blushing

"Today we will be learning 'Chemistry Reactions'." He paused and looked around , "Derek, how much do you know about Chemistry?"

"Pretty much alot, I have had A's all across the board for chemistry for 9 years now." He tells the class

"Well , come up here and show us one and describe it also." Our teacher says

He grabs some tubes and bottles , and mixes them. Before I get to blink , Mckenzie was on the edge of the chair. " And smart to." she whispers to me , we both laugh.

I look back up to see bubbles fizzing over the cups and beakers. With a purple mixed with blue color.
"This is the chemically bonded charges of Protons and Electrons . See the positive in the exam is the color , the negative is the change of form and odor. " Derek explains to us

"Thank you Sir." ,"You may sit down now." our teacher says to Derek

*10 minutes later*

Cameron's p.o.v

Wow , I'm glad that class is over. I have to find Skye. She forgot her homework. When I turn the corner I see some girls beating on her..

"Hey , leave my sister alone. Don't touch her." I say to them protecting Skye

"Thank you Cam." Skye says to him

"Oh yeah , by the way . Here's your HW for the next class. Also, here's a brush and some makeup. You may need it."

"Thank you." I say taking the stuff from his hands and walking off.......