A BROTHER'S SACRIFICE OR A SISTER'S LOVE (COMPLETED)

A girl is sitting on her house's terrace and speaking to herself .The girl's face is shown, she is none other than our naina aggarwal.

A boy of her age entered the scene and his face is revealed ,he is her bf sameer maheshwari .(sameer and naina are school mates , but they love each other secretly. Naina used to face break downs at home as her dad is little old type and used scold for silly things and will say nothing to her younger brother even if he has done big mistake saying he is a boy and ur a girl. Sometimes she even get scolding for her brother's mistakes saying u are elder to him. When sameer get to know this he worked hard and put many effort and within few days changed her father and both samaina's family are together living happily)
Sameer is shocked to see his life speaking alone .He went near and called her name.
'naina why are you speaking alone 'he asked
Naina was shocked to see him and also doesn't want him to know her secret because as for her if he get to know her secret than he will leave her. Fearing for that naina tried to divert him but he, the great sameer maheshwari find out she is diverting the topic threaten her to say what she was doing or he will not talk to her. So, with no choice left out she narratored him what she was doing. Naina started narrating, .''sameer from childhood I always dream of have a big brother but I don't know why even after having so many people around me also I was thinking of having a big brother and then one day my mom while thinking of something breaks down when we ask her unable to hold herself she reveals this to me and my little brother pralay that when my mom come to my dad's that is her house after marriage her in-laws doesn't treat her property resulting in her miscarriage and after that only we 2 are born that means I am there 2nd child while pralay is there 3rd child .I strongly believe that the one died in her womb is a boy and that's why I used think like that in my childhood. And can you see the brightest star in the sky, i was speaking to it thinking it as my big brother because people used to say na if our dear ones died than they will turn into stars that's the reason why I tried to hide from you and I don't know what u will think I it. U can call it childishness but me it's an emotion ''.sameer doesn't know what to say, after sometime he started speaking ,''naina please don't try to hide anything from me. I won't judge you for anything. U r my love, my life, my everything and I understand and trust you fully. Now don't be sad''. ''sameer but I also think that my brother went back from here for me ''naina said making sameer confused. ''How? ''sameer asked. ''sameer, if he has born before me than I would have borned late or would have never borned and we would have never been together now. So I think ,for me to get such loving and caring boyfriend like u who changed his gf's father for her and is ready to fight with the world for her my brother left us even before coming ''.naina said while tears started to flow from her eyes. Sameer said, ''naina don't stress yourself by thinking about past, come let's talk to my brother in law ''.Naina was happy to hear this from him because she thought he won't like it if she says she was speaking to a star but when he himself is willing to speak to the star thinking it as his brother in law she was super happy. And they started talking to her brother.
Both doesn't know whether it's really a brother's sacrifice or a sister's love for her brother which makes her think like this.