Chapter-7(Last Chapter)

Living area
Rashmi and Asim are preparing for the dinner and talking with Vikas and Vishal, who are sitting on the sofa which was kept in front of the kitchen.
Sidharth came towards them, carrying his bachha in his arms, followed by Parth and Kushal.
"Thanks to you four for being there with my baccha as a good friend and for supporting her. It really matters a lot to me."Sidharth thanked them genuinely, still maintaining a poker face.
Rashmi: "You don't need to thank us. She is our friend also, and we really adore her."
"Yeah man! She is so cute. How can we not adore her!"Asim agreed with Rashmi.
Parth, Kushal and Shehnaaz mentally face-palmed themselves thinking that 'Now he is gone!'.
Sidharth glared at Asim angrily. While Shehnaaz is looking at him with her puppy eyes innocently, but he ignored her royally.
"And one more thing I want to say to Asim, Vikas and Vishal that she is my wife and I am damn possessive for her, so keep that in your mind from now onwards and behave accordingly with her, otherwise the consequences will be worst! And I mean it."Sidharth warned the three while eyeing them. They just meekly nodded their heads.
"Where are the others?"Sidharth asked in a stern voice. But his face is clearly showing his anger.
Vikas: "They are outside."
Sidharth went outside followed by Parth and Kushal. Rashmi, Asim, Vikas and Vishal also went behind him to enjoy the band-bajaoing session of those four bastards by Sidharth Shukla himself.
Garden area
Sidharth made his bachha sit on the green bed comfortably and went towards the yellow sofa where those four were sitting and talking.
He made Paras stand by holding his collar and gave a punch on his face. Parth and Kushal came running towards him to stop him but he showed his hand to them.
"Yeh meri patni se batmeezi karne ke liye aur unke character pe ungli uthane ke liye tha!"he said while fuming in anger.
Sidharth then slapped Paras so tightly that he lose his balance and stumbled few steps back.
"Aur yeh meri patni ko apni gandi nazar se dekhne ke liye aur unke aas-paas bhatakne ke liye."he said while gritting his teeth. He again held his collar and stood dangerously close to him.
"Tujhe janna tha na toh ab jaan le main hi hoon unka pati! Aur hadd se zyada pyaar karta hoon main apni patni se, toh unhe chhodne ka sawal to uthta hi nahi hai! Aur rahi baat jealous hone ki, toh wo puri duniya ko pata hai ki kon jealous hai aur kon nahi."he said and left him.
"Aur jis insan ko tum log ghatiya bol rahe the, woh biwi hain meri, mera yani Sidharth Shukla ka guroor hain woh, mera sab kuch hain woh; aur main ek shabd bhi unke khilaf bardasht nahi karunga. You all are no one to raise a finger on her character. I can't even compare you all with her because you all are nowhere near her and it will be an insult of my wife, if I will do so! She has achieved heights of success on her own but still is a way better human being than you all. Do google her name 'Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla' once you are out of this house, if you don't believe me!"he said in a loud and clear voice, while eyeing the four of them.
Shehnaaz has tears by now in her eyes, witnessing his intense love for her. She is just feeling blessed and thanking God for sending him in her life. Her love and respect for him have been increased in folds now.
"Main tujhe last warning de raha hoon, meri biwi se door reh. Aur agar unke baare mein kuch bhi galat tune bola na ya unke saath badtameezi ki aur apne ghatiya intentions ke saath unke paas gaya toh I swear on my wife, main tujhe ghaseet ke bahar le jaunga yahan se and I will rip you apart in pieces. And I totally mean it because I don't fear of  anyone other than my wife! So keep it in mind."he warned Paras while glaring him.
"And you three! You better thank your stars that you are a girl, because I don't raise hand on a girl."he said, while eyeing the three girls and left from there. They immediately went from there, inside the house.
Sidharth went towards his bachha, wiped her tears and nodded his head in no. She smiled at him and he also returned her a smile and kissed her forehead lovingly. The moment was interrupted by a voice.
Bigg Boss: "Sidharth ab aapke wapas jaane ka samay ho chuka hai, toh aap sabhi se ek aakhiri baar milkar, mukhya dwaar se bahar aa jaiye."
Shehnaaz started crying as soon as she realised that it is now time for him to go. A drop of tear fell from Sidharth's eyes also upon realising the fact that now again he would have to stay away from his bachha. But when he saw her crying, he decided that he has to be strong for her!
"Accha bass! Ab aap bilkul bhi nahi royengi. You have to promise me that you will take care of your health and yourself and you will not cry. You have to be strong and win the trophy for me. Chaliye promise kariye jaldi se."he said and held out his hand in front of her.
"Pr-promise."she said and stopped crying, looking at the pain in his eyes. She does not want to make it more difficult for him, so she somehow controlled herself and decided to be strong for him!
She kept her hand on his.
"Aap bhi promise kariye ki aap apna khayal rakhenge, breakfast kiye bina ghar se bahar nahi jaenge aur khana acche se khaenge aur koi bhi meal skip nahi karenge aur apni neend ke saath compromise nahi karenge aur der raat tak ghar se bahar nahi rahenge. Aur haan aap bhi nahi royenge. Chaliye kijiye promise."she said.
He is smiling brightly looking at the way she cares for him and the way she understands him without even saying a word. He intertwined their fingers and kissed on the top of their knuckles, promising her for everything she said. While the others were adoring their bond with a smile.
Sidharth then went towards Parth and hugged him.
Sidharth: "Be strong and please take care of my bachha."
Parth: "You don't need to say that. She is my Jaan first."
Sidharth: "She is my bachha first."
Parth: "Well let's leave this topic for now. We will continue it once I come out."
Sidharth: "No need to come out now. I know you will reach till finale. So this topic can wait."
Parth: "Okay! If you say so. But I will miss you man."
Sidharth: "I will miss you too."
He then went towards Kushal and kept a hand on his shoulder.
"Mujhe pata hai ki teri wajah se meri bachha giri thi aur unke pair me moch aaya tha. Iss baar main maaf kar raha hoon but agli baar nahin karunga."Sidharth said sternly. Kushal gulped his saliva in fear and nodded his head.
"Ab itna serious bhi mat ho jana warna phir meri bachha ko hasaega aur khush kon rakhega. And I want to thank you for that."
Sidharth said with a genuine smile. Kushal breathed-out a sigh of relief.
"Lekin tujhe thank you bolne ka koi right nahi hai kyuki tujhse pehle woh meri bachpan ki dost hai."Kushal said, not liking the fact that he has been thanked for keeping his childhood bestie, his Sanu happy. He also adores her very much and would do it anyways.
"Main unke husband hone ke right se bol raha hoon. Do you have any problem now? Agar hai toh bol, jab bahar aaega tab sabse pehle yeh solve karenge."Sidharth said while glaring at him and tightening his hold on his shoulder.
"N-No! Nahi-nahi, nahi hai koi problem. Aapki biwi aap jo marzi karo, mujhe kya."Kushal said fumbling, getting scared due to his tight hold. While others were laughing looking at his scared form.
"Good then."Sidharth said sternly and left him.
"All the best to all of you!"Sidharth said looking at everyone present there.
He went towards his bachha, picked her in his arms, indicated Parth to come with him and started walking towards the main door. They were looking at each other intensely all the while, in order to drink the other one's features, so that they can remain sane for the next few days without each other.
After reaching to the door, he made her stand by keeping her feet on his feet and hugged her tightly. She reciprocated the hug with same intensity. They broke the hug after few minutes and looked into each other's eyes.
"I will miss you! And I love you the most  mera baccha."Sidharth said with a chocked voice.
"I love you too Sidharth! And I will also miss you very much. Aur haan apna promise bhuliyega mat."she said. Her voice was shaking as if she would burst into tears the next moment.
Sidharth: "Aap bhi!"
He pecked her lips softly for one last time, while she closed her eyes to feel his touch.
After that he kissed her forehead, both her eyes and both her cheeks and whispered a Bye in her ears. He turned towards Parth.
Sidharth: "Bye Parth! Play well."
Parth: "Thank you Bhai. Bye!"
The others who were still standing there shouted 'Bye Sidharth'. He just waved his hand to them.
He asked Parth to hold her and take her inside and glanced at her for one last time.
"Bye Sidharth!"she said and kissed his forehead by standing on her toes and both his cheeks.
"Bye mera baccha!"Sidharth said and gave her a small smile. She returned him a faint smile and watched him as he went out of the house. A drop of tear fell from both of their eyes as soon as they were away from each other's sight.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-