Chapter 1 pt.1

Hey all people out there there's also GONNA be some o2l people so ya.
I take requests.

<Nash Grier or Sam Wilkinson>

Y/N POV

Short summary:
'Today is your birthday and your boyfriend Nash forgot but the other guys hadn't but they know that Nash forgot.You were also thinking of ending your relationship with him.'

"Sup" you said to Nash who was laying on the couch watching tv.He didn't respond huh jerk.You thought.You were wearing white skinny jeans and a blue areopostale shirt.You walked to the kitchen and thought of an Idea.You decided to get out of the house for fresh air.You grabbed your backpack that had your MacBook, your camera, pens, a notebook, and your chargers.You grabbed your phone and headed to the door.Before you were gonna close the door Nash said "He-" but you just shut the door and headed to your car.

You got in your car and started the engine and started driving to your best friend house 'Jack G'.You guys been friends sense kindergarten also Jack J.You got to your destination and got out of your car with your backpack.You knocked and Sam opened the door.You always knew that he had a little crush on you.You did too but Nash always got in the way.

He had a big smiled on his face and said "Happy birthday" and you guys hugged.He moved a little to let you in.

"so what brings you here?"

"Well I was coming for advice"

-Jack is g and JJ is j-

"Oh um Jack is in his room and JJ went to grab some food"

I nodded and started heading to Jack's room.I knocked in the door.I heard a groan and foot steps."Oh hi birthday girl" he said sleepily.I smiled and giggled but then I remembered what I was here for."um I have a question and advice but I want you to be completely honest" I said."The pink ones" he answered.I laughed and playfully punched his arm." serious" I said.But then started laughing."ok um so Nash totally forgot about my birthday and he hasn't really giving me attention.

"Just give it one more week and if it doesn't goes well then break up with him" he answered and nodded.