|~•5°~|

°Chap 5 - Digusting°

"What time is it?" Soobin said as he opened his eyes just to get greeted by no one.

He also wanted those lovey dovey good Morning's or you can say good morning kisses but what can he even do when his husband hates him to death.

Soobin picked his phone up and checked the time.

"What the fuck!? 7:00 o'clock." Soobin and hurriedly stood up from the bed and exited towards the bathroom.

Soobin brushed his teeth and took a quick shower.

Soobin came out of the bathroom and went straight towards the kitchen to cook breakfast and lunch for himself and...

Yeonjun.

"Why Yeonjun hasn't woke up yet?" Soobin asked himself as he turned the stove 'on'.

But Soobin decided not to wake Yeonjun up cause yesterday Yeonjun gave a so called 'Digusted' face when it was about sleeping in one room.

So there was no chance that Yeonjun will even like that first thing he will see after waking up would be Soobin.

Strange.

His own husband don't want even want him to step in his room.

Soon Soobin was done cooking so he packed his and Yeonjun's lunch and decided to wait for Yeonjun to wake up first so they can eat together.

And in the mean time Soobin did all the remaining house course.

And yes exactly at 8:10 a.m. A sleepy Yeonjun came out of his room making Soobin stand-up who was watching t.v.

"Good morning Yeonjun." Soobin sweetly greeted him just to get ignorance in response.

But Soobin tried again.

"I've made breakfast and lunch so you just get ready after that I'll serve." Soobin noticed that Yeonjun was just standing there looking at him blankly maybe expecting him to say more.

"And also I didn't knew if you drink coffee after waking up so I didn't made but if you drink then please tell me so from the next time I'll made coffee too." Soobin finally finished with a deep breath.

Yeonjun poked his cheek with his tongue while looking down making Soobin a bit nervous.

Yeonjun looked upto Soobin again. "Do you think doing this will make me love you huh?"

Saying this hurted Soobin a little but Soobin also didn't knew why since he's confused but poor him he didn't even realised that he's confused with his feelings?

"Why do you always think that I wanna make you love me? Or why do you always think that I love you?" Soobin said this out of nowhere but covered his mouth as soon as he realised what he did.

But after hearing this Yeonjun's breath hitched.

"I-I am sorry I didn't mean too." With that Soobin went towards Kitchen.

Yeonjun turned around. "I don't wanna eat the food made by you!" Soobin looked up.

"I said sorry- " Yeonjun cuts Soobin off.

"I said I don't wanna eat food made by you it made me feel digusting." And with that Yeonjun went towards his room.

Leaving a badly hurt Soobin.

"I'll just keep the remaining in the fridge I guess."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°