Early morning talks and what happens now?

I cried while writing the middle

It's not t h a t bad

Good luck 

Jirou's POV

While In RG's office Aizawa and Nezu came to us. "Young Lady do you know how much trouble you are in?" Aizawa informs. I weakly nod. "We need a statement from you," Nezu says, handing Aizawa a pen and paper. I take a deep breath. "Things were said one thing led to another. I said alright let's settle this and I hit her with my quirk and got into a physical altercation" I informed them. "I see..what prompted this" I looked at Kami before responding. "Me. I did, I pushed her and she had every right to push me back. I was homophobic and awful to her" I cry. "Okay thank you..you are on house arrest until winter break along with Midoryia and Todoroki. Kaminari will bring you your missing school work. Do you understand" Aizawa ordered. I nod my head and flop back onto my hospital bed. "Good, now get rest before hell begins," Aizawa says.

After about an hour we are dismissed and Kami gives me a piggyback ride to the dorms. I can hear Momo and Todoroki talking to each other. I sigh and follow Kami upstairs to my dorm.

"Ji..What happened?"

"Kami I-I lied to her I messed everything up" I cry

"Hold on what do you mean?" He questioned

"Kami, she kissed me."

"Woah really that's great..why are you so sad..oh god what did you do?" He mumbles

"I kissed her back. But felt guilty. I told her I wasn't gay or interested and I lied about us being together" 

"You what?" He says angrily

"I tried apologizing and wanted to come clean. I really did but I couldn't speak; she yelled at me and was angry. She had every right to be. But she was also insulting me. I couldn't take it so I insulted her back. I called her a plastic and told her her problems were invaild because of her social status. She offered to settle our fight using physical violence and I obliged. One thing led to another and now we are here. Kaminari please help me?!" I sob holding my knees to my chest.

"No" he states

"Wha-"

"No Jirou, I may be academically stupid and usless but dammit I am not stupid socially. You got yourself into this mess you will get yourself out of this. Jirou not only are you hurt. You hurt her. You hurt me. You told her we're dating when I told you I didn't want to anymore. Jirou you being afraid is not my responsibility. You put this upon yourself. Come get me when you woman up and face your fear. Because right now you're more cowardly than me; forget what I just said I'll see you at band practice" he yells while leaving my dorm. I curl up into a ball and cry. I sob for hours. I sob until my chest hurts and I can't breathe. I hate myself for being so dumb. But I can't play victim. I am just as responsible for this as her.

Momo's POV

After Shoto took me to, recovery girl. I made him a stuffed animal as a resource to try to help him sleep better. "Listen if you need me come get me..It's not like Aizawa is watching us every hour of the night. He's got Midoriya and Jirou to worry about too" I laugh. He nods in agreement and walks into his dorm. I open the door to see another note on the desk. "Weird that makes four notes" deciding I have nothing better to do. I opened all three in order I received them.

Remember all the notes I referenced earlier in the book :)

Hey Mo' Aizawa told us that you got really sick all of a sudden and we're rushed to the hospital. But I saw blood everywhere. When I was asked to bring you some stuff I decided to give you one of my Hoodies well because of comfort and because of...never mind you don't need to know. Take care of it, it's my favorite one. Anyways speaking of bringing you clothes and stuff..I walked downstairs to see Ashido and Uraraka cleaning up the blood soaked couch and carpet. Make sure you thank them. We'll talk once you're out of the hospital.