🔥Red feather🔥

(Y/n)=yourname!
(h/l)= hair length!
(h/c)=hair colour!
(e/c)=eyes colour!

"This is my. Fist time writing !so please support me.! And I am not that good in English! There were be many grammar mistakes.. 😆
So I will apologize that first! As you can see I love hawks!!!!! Yeah!! That why I write this ! And plead don't repost my fanfaction! "

~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~

Once upon a time there is a world where magic exist! There is four country which are ruled by the strongest Emperors!

"Ruby Rina"which is ruled by the red winged Emperor!

"Kira Zobia"which is ruled by the werewolf!

"Endo Tobia"which is ruled by the fire emblem users!

"Aliya Diya"0which is ruled by the people who are the strongest people on the world!

There are many countries ruled by the four big countries! All the four countries are strong but the "Kira Zobia" have one system! Is was spread people by "Alphas"are the strongest people who can control the Omega! "Beta"are the normal people! They are weaker than "Alpha" ! "Omega" are the weakest people in the country! They need protection by the "Alphas and betas!" most "Omega" are females but still there are "Male Omegas! "

And you don't like that system! Actually it was a curse! That why you have left the country since two months ago! You are a 20 years old Omega girl! You can use healing magic! You have a (h/l) (h/c) and your bright (e/c) are showing that you are a"Omega"! your's parents are died in the war four years ago! Form that time you are alone! But it okay for you! You worked as a healer but two months ago one of the drunk alpha is tried to rape you! But you escaped!
Form that time you sold your housed and left that country! And come to this country! Called "Ruby Rina" !
The King who ruled this county is kind hearted person! And he allows the citizens form other countries especially from "Kira Zobia "! They said that his father is afraid of him !that why he sent him to the border town! And don't even allowed him to call him father! But one day his father is planned to rule all world! And he is the one who saved all! By killing his own father and ruled the country!
They all. Said that he killed every single one who are loyal to his father !

"Miss! Here is your fruit! "

You stop thinking and take the fruit form the shop keeper.You pay him and left the fruit shop.

'okay strawberries !!ahhhh i love them so much! '
You thought as you looking at the strawberries..

"they said the king is having a bad dreams and can't sleep these days"

You slowed down walking and listening to the man said!

"No you are wrong they said that it a disease ! My brother woke at the castle and he said that these days the king is in a bad mood because he can't sleep !"

'can't sleep huh.... Look like the little kind hearted king is having a problem with sleeping! '
You thought as you eat one of the strawberry that you bought!

"and the are finding the holy one! Who has a (h/c) and (e/c) !"

"Cough * what....! "

You surprised !Because you have the same (h/c) and (e/c) !!

'the holy one! Haha it can't be me!this morning I have killed the damn spider who try to scared me to death !'

You thought and smile yourself!. You keep walking to your house and eating strawberries on the wayback to your house!

Than one red feather which is carried by the wing suddenly appeared in front of your face!
You grabbed the feather and look at it. Closely... They said that if you found one red feather! Grab it and make a wish! Than the king will fulfill the wish if he heard..

'it soft! ' you touched the feather slowly and than you sniffed.. Hmm It don't have smell.... '
You remembered the man said

"I hope the king get well soon! "
You said and drop the feather .
The little feather slowly flew to sky

You keep walking to your house that you bought two months ago!
But the other side who own the red feathers slowly smirked and said

"haa!found it!... How cute she even sniffed! "

~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~~_~

I hope you guys enjoy this part!
Well. Sorry if my grammar are wrong! Don't forget to touch The Stars!≧ω≦

#lunatakami!