☆37. you're me, I'm you☆

Today was yoongi's birthday and Taehyung wanted to cherish his lovers special day but he was afraid that seeing Jungkook infront of him, his other personality V might come out. Seeing his uneasiness yoongi comforted him saying that he shouldn't worry so much about it. However next month Taehyung was going to start his therapy with Hoseok so it shouldn't be a huge problem at the party.

The grand birthday bash of Korea's pride, one of the most amazing kpop idols birthday was at night. So the couple still had time for themselves. If Taehyung was able to get cured from his DID he wanted to propose yoongi for marriage as early as possible but until he's fine enough, he was not willing to take any step further. He didn't want to put yoongi in any kind of danger because of V.

Hoseok had clearly mentioned that mostly DID was really very hard to get cured, he had cleared it out that medicines and surgery could only stop V, but they won't be able to stop the other personality from coming out from his brain. In these cases only a strong bond of connection with families, friends or other memories, feelings only these things might help in curing this disease, so Taehyung had literally lost all his hopes for living his life. But when his life collided with yoongi it changed, he found a reason to live. yoongi was the shadow to his light.
.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Taehyung and yoongi were busy eating out each other. Devouring their lips and intaking the sweetness exploring the sweet cavern. Their naked bodies panting heavily panting to catch their breath, while taehyung was thrusting deep inside yoongi marking him with fresh red hickeyes all over yoongi's neck. "Ahhh..... tae.... fuck... oh please... harder" yoongi moaned sinfully clutching on Taehyung's hairs. Pulling Taehyung with his legs to make the potion even more deeper.

"Just like that... yes maon my name baby..." Taehyung groaned while hitting on yoongi's sweet spot with heavy and more hard thrusts they reached their climax and immediately Taehyung filled him up with his seeds, cum flowing out of yoongi. Taehyung pulled out and spooned yoongi from behind engulfing his lover in his embrace. 

"I think we should get ready others might arrive soon right..." yoongi said trying to get up but Taehyung pulled him into a kiss. "Can't I just have few more minutes with you please yoongi, I feel at ease when I'm with you" Taehyung said and yoongi laid back on Taehyung's chest giving what his lover wants. Taehyung was always afraid of himself what if V comes out at the wrong time and make his life horrible for him, well Taehyung's life was already fucked up enough because of V.

The couple got ready and their eyes widened seeing the duo. Jackson had already informed everyone about Jimin's arrival. He even informed about Namjoon and Seokjin coming back. Yoongi couldn't believe that man beside Jungkook was his son ? "Yoongs are you sure that is Jimin ? you look very sexy inspite of being a father of such a grown up scary man" Taehyung said when his eyes landed on Jimin who was seated with his legs crossed over beside Jungkook.

"Shut up Tae ! Let me look at my son now shoo away, I want to meet Jimin and correct all my pathetic mistakes. Jiminaaah oh... my he's so handsome.." yoongi said behaving totally different.

"Hey you can't leave me like that here, why do I feel like you're drunk ? Stop behaving weirdly okay... These days I'm seriously so done with your sudden mood change" Taehyung said sighing heavily and followed yoongi.

There seated the duo Mr.Jeon and Mr.Park, all eyes only on them grabbing all the attention of the night.
Jungkook and Jimin were dressed perfectly looking like the kings they are, their aura screaming authority and power. All the women and men were gawking at them with their mouth wide open. But dud they had any chance ? No not at all ! They were of each others, how the creation of nature was so cruel ? that these two perfect humans were for each other, no other person could had them.