chapter 8

Three Possible Lovers Then Who Is It?-Rita Skeeter

'How am I supposed to walk in there everyone's going to be so mad at me.' Y/n thought to herself.

"Password." The painting asked.

"Granny smiths." Y/n said glumly.

The door opened. She expected to walk into everyone being mad and trying to murder her.

But no.

She walked into a room full of cheers and smiles.

Well except for a few who wanted to enter the tournament.

"How'd you do it?!" An excited third year asked.

"I didn't." Y/n looked at the boy.

"Y/n don't lie." Elliot rolled his eyes.

"I'm not." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Love don't tell lies it leaves wrinkles." Charlie Fontaine one of the backup beaters and y/n's second favourite person on the team smiled putting his arms around her waist.

"Charlie I'm not lying. Where's Mae and Liane?" She asked.

"In your dorm why?" Charlie smiled.

"Ok let go of me now." She grinned.

"Give me a kiss then I'll let go." Charlie smirked.

"Why." Y/n whined.

"Because then you'll get to kiss the most attractive guy at Hogwarts." He proudly grinned.

"Fine." Y/n rolled her eyes. "But it's just one kiss it means nothing."

"At least its a kiss." He smiled leaning in.

He softly kissed her and she kissed back.

Although she was about to stop she didn't.

She kissed him for a little longer. She liked the way his lips moved in sync with hers and the fact that everyone else looked jealous.

She backed away.

"Thanks love." He smiled giddily.

"No, thank you." She smiled looking over at Malfoy who looked like he was about to explode and murder Charlie.

Y/n quickly ran up to her dorm and saw Liane and Mae talking.

"How do you think she did it." Liane said.

"It doesn't sound like something she would do." Mae replied.

"Exactly." Y/n butted in. "I didn't do it."

"Y/n you can't lie to us." Liane frowned.

"I didn't put my name in that cup I don't want eternal glory." Y/n flopped onto her bed.

"Yeah right." Liane rolled her eyes. "This year has been all different for you why not shake it up some more."

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen Li." Y/n sat up. "I don't know what happened. It just did."

"Alright." Liane lied down in her bed.

________

*flash* a camera went off in her face.

Y/n was sitting with the other four champions.

She was sitting next to Fleur, Cedric standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders.

"What a charismatic quintet." A woman with bleach blonde curly hair and a green beetle looking get-up.

"Hello." She smiled at the group. "I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for the daily prophet." Rita came and shook each of their hands.