BACKSTORYS.

EMMA CHAMBERLAIN was born May 22nd, 2002. She is currently 18 years old.

HER life was almost perfect besides the fact that her parents were divorced. She always liked social media and started youtube in 2017. Where she later blew up and became big on the platform.

SHE started questioning her sexuality when she was around ten. When she had intimate dreams about the one and only Jade West. Her 14th birthday was the first time she kissed a girl and realized she was bi.

HER love life has always been wonky. She got her first boyfriend in 7th grade but they separated due to being so young. Her first girlfriend was in 9th grade, they lasted a while but both realized after a while that they just lost feelings. They are both still friends tho. One of her ex-boyfriends Ethan Dolan broke her heart by cheating on her. He put her in a deep depression. But, then she found Aaron Hull, who she thought would be her soulmate, they dated for a year until emma found out he cheated on her multiple times, and really just used her for clout. That was when emma knew she was done with boys.

EMMA'S two lifelong best friends Nailea Devora and Nessa Barrett helped her through everything, with all her breakups, and she just really appreciated and loved them.

✿✿✿✿

VALERIE MCKNIGHT was born May 1st, 2002. She is currently 18 years old.

HER life was not every perfect. Up until she was 5 she thought she had a perfect family, a mom, dad, and older sister. That was until one day when she walked in on her mom on the ground dead and her dad having blood on his hands. 

ALL she did was scream her sister came rushing in and called the police in fear. That was the day her dad got arrested and she hasn't seen him since.

TW⚠️⚠️

A few days later she and her sister found out their dad sexually and physically abused her mom.

TW OVER⚠️⚠️

AS she grew older and found out how bad the things her dad did really were she decided to never love or date a boy and became a lesbian.

SHE has lived with her sister ever since and is very thankful for her.

HER love life is surprisingly been pretty well. She's dated multiple girls whom she's loved and cared about. All of the relationships broke off from either loss of interest or wrong timing.

TW⚠️⚠️

BUT there is something she never told anyone. She's cut many times before. With the bad PTSD, she has from seeing her mom dead. The only thing she thought was possible was to end her life.

SHE doesn't cut a lot anymore. But, there are some occasions where she will.

TW OVER⚠️⚠️

SHE'S only grew up with one best friend Aaron Hull she loved and cared about him. However, she did feel like she couldn't tell him everything, so she didn't.

✿✿✿✿

FOR emma and valerie meeting. They only had a few interactions that were through aaron. Valerie always felt something for emma she just never said anything. And for emma she was too in love with aaron to feel anything for valerie, although she had gotten butterflies a few times when valerie talked to her.

a/n

hiiii! i really hope ya'll like this so far <3