10 interesting facts above cats

Number 1: Cats have been around over the world for 10000 years witch is one billion in cat years.

Number 2: Egyptians believed cats were magical creatures , capable of bringing good luck to people who housed them.

Number 3: The people of Egypt worshipped the cat god, Bastet, as one of there highest deities. Bastet, also known as Bast, is associated with the goddess, Isis is often predicted as a female and a ancient cat.

Number 4: When cats go up trees, they cant go back down the tree because there claws are facing the same way. Instead they got to get down backwards.

Number 5: A group of ally cats are called a 'clowder'.

Number 6: In Japan, cats are thought to have super souls when they die.

Number 7: There are 70 million feral cats in United states and that's a good reason to neuter and spay.

Number 8: Cats can recognize your voice so yes, there ignoring you...

Number 9: The oldest cat game was called "boxing cats" witch was created in 1894.

Number 10: When a house cat from Egypt dies they would shave one of there eyebrows for respect.

Extra fact: Number 11: Abraham Lincoln kept 3 kittens in the white house and there mother died so he took them as his own cats.

So that's 10 facts about cats hope you enjoyed this on next time bye!