Chapter 5

Third person's POV:
Everyone saw a villain standing there laughing manically. She had multiple eyes and had, from what it looked like, spider like legs. She wrapped people up in her webs before jumping on more.
"Shinsou! Call the heros and police! Uraraka, Tsuyu, and me will get the people out. We shouldn't fight. Lets wait for the pro heros. Midoriya, Todoroki and Aoyama help get the people out too." Iida said. Everyone nodded but Midoriya and Uraraka.
"We should get her away from here. Lure her somewhere maybe." Izuku muttered and Uraraka nodded.
"Yeah! Deku and Iida you guys would be good at that, Todoroki too!" Iida sighed and nodded knowing that Uraraka and Midoriya were probably right. Shinsou got on the phone as Iida grabbed Midoriya, and Todoroki and held them while they tried getting the villains attention.

After catching her attention by throwing things and yelling at her, she started trying to tie them up, by catching them in her webs. They were outside of the mall when another person showed behind her, it was a second villain. Izuku could tell their quirk just by looking at them. Plus, they made someone fall in love with someone else. So he could tell it was a love type quirk. Iida and Midoriya saw the pro heros out of the corner of their eyes, who caught the attention of the spider lady, but not the other one. That being said, the villain launched themselves at Midoriya who was grabbed by Iida, barley missing the villain. Todoroki used his ice side to slow the villain down.
"Midoriya! Are you okay?" Iida asked. Izuku nodded his head powering up OFA (One For All) and kicked the villain. Tenya helping the pros and Midoriya out too. Before the sonic like boy could comprehend what was happening to Izuku, he fell down with a pink smoke around him. Iida used his quirk and ran towards Izuku and picked him up, not thinking about any consequences. Iida sped to where Uraraka, Tsuyu, Shinsou, and Aoyama were. Todoroki following close behind them.
Iida can to a close as he saw the civilians and his friends were safe.
"What happened to Midoriya?" Todoroki asked concern laced throughout his voice. Uraraka an Tsuyu came over really worried while Shinsou and Aoyama helped the last two people, who were accompanied by two other pros in the rescue division.
"He was hit with a quirk from the villain. All I saw was a pink smoke around him, almost like Miss, Midnight's quirk." Iida said still holding Izuku. He kept staring at his adorable face. He heard Aoyama giggle which caused Tenya to look up at him.
"Oh sorry! I just couldn't help but notice that you were staring at Midoriya again." Iida felt a small blush a fixed his glasses before speaking.
"I was just worr- wait. Again!" Iida yelled even more embarrassed that he didn't notice it before. Aoyama smirked but Tsuyu came up before him an started speaking.
"Yeah, I've seen you stare at him in the middle of class Kero. You started doing it around two months ago. You never noticed, Kero?" Tsuyu asked tilting her head to the side. Iida stuttered a little until he looked back at Izuku's sleeping face, the blue haired male looked back at the past month or two and came to an embarrassing realization. He had been gazing at Izuku all those days. Damnit. Tenya felt that all to familiar pit in his stomach, he had feelings for Midoriya. Iida handed the greenette to Shinsou while he had a tiny breakdown. Iida's last thought before Izuku woke up was
“Why me?!”

Okay! Things are spicing up! Be safe my little bunnies 💌
Words 620