Bit Of A Backstory!

This is Peter Gilbert, he was sent away to England when he was around the age of 17 by his parents, where he inevitably met Klaus, Elijah and Kol along with the rest of their family, who weren't actually daggered those daggers were designed to only work on Mikael.

Peter knew nothing about the supernatural, in fact he was sent to England to go to university, he graduated early and his parents forced him to go. Peter is a really smart kid to, he graduated from the university 2 years early as well. He ended up staying and wasn't informed of his parents deaths as Elena made sure everyone had cut off contact with him.

Peter met the Originals when he was 19, he of course had no clue who they were, he didn't even know about the supernatural at the time as Mystic Falls decided to never tell their kids about it like their parents told them.

Peter of course easily figured out they were vampires, because he believed in the impossible as it is probable until believed impossible. If that makes any sense.

Peter is going to be turned sometime in this story, Klaus and Elijah both being his sire, if that makes any sense. They both feed him their blood in the same cup, he drinks it and then he dies, meaning he's sired to both of them, if that would ever happen...

When Peter shows up home, Elena tries to get him to leave but everyone already notices that he's there. Peter and Jeremy managed to have a little contact with each other, but Jeremy wasn't able to get ahold of Peter for the past year.

Peter enters the house puts his bags down and evaluates what's going on. He instantly knows that Caroline and the Salvatores are vampires. The thing is, he doesn't even know how he knows.

Caroline and Peter are friends. Damon and Peter become friends in the long run, Stefan hates Peter because he's a sheep and follows everything Elena says and does.

He shows up the day before the masquerade party, and he ends up being kidnapped as well. Trevor managed to get a couple bites out of him before Elijah showed up. Ending up with his head being smacked off after a little bit of torture for hurting Peter.

Peter is one of the reasons that the Originals know of Elena, they say a picture of his family once when they came to visit and Elena was in that picture.

Peter has also met Katherine along the line. They became friends, but he finds out that she was just using him. There are some pictures of him and Katherine around the place, her curls giving her away instantly.

This is obviously his face claim:

His cat: Leah

His dog: Zack

His dog: Zack