Chapter 13: Grand Magic games~

Lucy/Lucillia POV

The second part of the magic games os the Pandemonium.

"Each team has 1 representative! For Quatro Cerberus, we have Baccus! For Lamia scale, we have Lyon Vastia! For Sabertooth, we have, Rogue Cheeney! For Mermaid heel, we have Kagura Mikazuchi! And lastly for Fairytail, we have Lucillia Ashley!" The pumpkin man said as the participants entered the Arena.

A large, bigger than what I last saw Erza fought, Pandemonium.

"It consists of 600 monster, each with different strength. Pick your card and choose a number of monster/s that you will fight! There are 6 types of monster! Weakest is E, consists of 200. D, consists of 150. C, consists of 150. B, consists of 50! A, consists of 45! And lastly, the strongest, S class which consists of 5 monsters. You can now choose." I picked a card.

Number 2. So, who is number one?

"Number one contestant, please come to the Pandemonium." I looked to the other and saw Rogue come up.

"I will fight 25 of D class." Tch. What a weakling. Only 25?

The pumpkin man nodded and summoned 25 monsters. Rogue released an aura.

"Talons of the Shadow dragon!" He said as he attacked 5 monsters. Only 20 more.

"Roar of the Shadow dragon!" 10.

"Iron fist of the Shadow dragon!" He said as he punched 1 monster making it fall. He unsheathed his sword and swung it. In an instant, 6 monsters fell.

"Roar of the shadow dragon!" He said. All 3 monster fell.

"Sabertooth has gained 5 points!" Rogue came down with minor bruise.

"Number 2 please come up." i came up. "I will fight all 600 monsters." I said. "W-what? B-but-" i glared at him and he hesitantly nodded.

I raised a white key. "Gete of the heavens, I open thee, Gabriel!" I said. A bright white light appeared and came out an angel with brown hair and white dress and wings.

"Yes, your highness?" He said. "Would you kindly destroy all monsters except the A and S class one?" I requested. Of course, I would fight them.

"Yes. Angel's light!" He attacked making a white light. Imce the light was gone, all the monsters from E to B was gone.

A class came.

I raised another key. This time, it was a red one. "Gate of Hell, I open thee, Lucifer!" A red man appeared with a horn on it head and had black wings. "Yes, mistress?"

"Attack all A class." I said. "Hai. Satan's judgement!" He attacked as he putted his palm togetjer and a red light appeared.

The monsters roared. It was covered with flames. Flames better than Natsu's. Then he disappeared into a thin smoke.

5 s class appeared.

I turned into Light mode. "Light magic: Lance!" Then, I quickly changed into my dark mode. "Dark magic: Judgement!" I said.

The Light magic was a lance. It was like a lance but a combination of a sword. It was white with a white glow. It stricked 2 monsters. The judgement is a dark orb. Once it touched the opponent, it will judge how much power it will release. It touched 1 monster.

Then, I requiped into 1 of the Legendary armor. "Requip: Starry armor!" I said.

And now, I am wearing a vioket dress that is sleeveless and it reaches up above my knee. My hair was tied up into a Ponytail by a violet lace. I still have my sword Starfury. Then, I had another sword called Blue moon. It was a spikey ball that was blue and had a glow of light blue. It has chain to hold. It was tied on my waist.

I grabbed my Starfury and swung it onto the monster. 1 moster was hitted by a star while the other one dodged.

I swung it again but same effect. I charged toward it and stabbed him with it. Stars fell rapidly. If I stabbed the opponent, the stars will rapidly increase in accuracy and power.

It roaref and fell down.

"Fairytail gained 60 points without a scratch!" I smiled. The while guild cheered but the audience was still in shock.

The Pandemonium continued.

It ended with us the winner again.

We went to the Hotel. I sighed. Tomorrow will be the last day. I looked at the future.

What I saw... I gasped. Oh no...

Zeref will come...