Chapter 6

Kayla's Pov
"How did it go?" I asked as Elijah walked in. "He'll be here in a week." He said as he walked over to the bed I was sitting on. I smile up at him "Would you like to go ahead and head to Mystic Falls tonight or would you rather go in the morning?" I ask.

"What do you think would be best?" Elijah asks as he sits down beside me. "We should probably go back tonight but I really don't want to deal with Elena." I say leaning against Elijah's side. "Well then we'll leave tomorrow." Elijah says, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

I smile up at him and we sit there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company. 'Brother let me be your shelter Never leave you all alone I can be the one you call When you're low' I hear making me grab my phone and immediately answer it. "What's wrong Remy?" I asked worried he might be hurt. "What's wrong is that you left me with Elena and didn't bother to call and tell me you weren't coming home last night." He said annoyed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call you last night, Elena went against the plan as per usual and I had to bring Lijah to the hotel so I could talk with him and everything and we decided we'd come home tomorrow." I say as Elijah runs his free hand through my hair. "Alright but if you're not home by tomorrow Nik won't have a doppelganger to sacrifice." Remy says, causing me to laugh a little.

"I promise I'll be there tomorrow." I say smiling slightly. "Good, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye I love you." Remy says,making me say "Bye Remy I love you too." and then I hang up. "Who was that?" Elijah asks while still running his fingers through my hair. "My brother Jeremy." I answer just as I let out a yawn.

"Are you tired Elskan?" He asks as I close my eyes. "A little." I say yawning once again. Elijah gets up causing me to whine a little before he picks me up and puts me at the head of the bed and covers me up before laying down beside me.

"Go to sleep Elskan." Elijah says as he pulls me closer to his chest before continuing to run his fingers through my hair. I sighed in contentment before slowly drifting off to the best sleep I've had since I got here in Elijah's arms.

I woke up the next morning with Elijah's arms still wrapped around me. I slowly got out of his arms without waking him up before I grabbed myself an outfit out of my bag and went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

(Her outfit)When I finished with my shower and got ready I came out of the bathroom and found Elijah sitting at the table that now had Hardees bags on it

(Her outfit)
When I finished with my shower and got ready I came out of the bathroom and found Elijah sitting at the table that now had Hardees bags on it. "Good morning Elskan!" Elijah said, smiling at me. "Good morning Lijah!" I said walking over to the table and sitting down in the chair in front of Elijah.

"I went and got breakfast from Hardees since we didn't eat lunch or dinner last night." Elijah said as he pulled out two sausage biscuits, two things of hash rounds, and two chocolate chip cookies before going to the little fridge and pulling out a chocolate and vanilla milkshake and bringing them back to the table.

"Thank you Lijah!" I said smiling at him which made him smile right back at me. We ended up sharing the milkshakes and talking about random things like what we like, our childhood, and I got him to tell me about the many adventures he's had. 

Once we finished eating we threw away our trash and grabbed my bags before making our way to my car. "You own a 1967 two door chevy impala?" Elijah asked, surprised. "Isn't she beautiful?" I asked as I admired my baby. "She is indeed." Elijah said as he opened the passenger side door and got in. After a few more seconds of admiring my baby I opened the drivers door, got in, and then started my baby.

"Are you planning on saving Elena after the sacrifice?" Elijah questioned as I drove towards Mystic Falls. "Elena's blood is the key to making hybrids so unfortunately I have to." I say glancing at Elijah before turning on the radio and speeding towards Mystic Falls.

We were almost to the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls!' sign when Elijah decided to break the silence. "Why do you hate your sister?" He asked, making me look at him from the corner of my eye and sigh before saying "I don't hate my sister, I hate Elena." I glanced at him once more and saw he had a look of confusion.

"Is Elena not your sister?" he asked, turning in his seat a little to get a better look at me "Katerina Petrova is my sister. Elena means nothing to me, the only reason she's alive is because Nik needs her alive." I said coldly and increased my speed. Elijah let out a low hum before turning to face straight ahead.

I grabbed my phone from beside me and was about to start texting the group chat I created for the scooby gang but my phone was snached out of my hands. "Hey!" I said, turning my head to look at Elijah who had my phone in his hands. "You shouldn't be texting and driving you could wreak and get hurt Elskan. " He said, making me sigh.

"Fine then you'll need to text the scooby gang group chat. My password is 'KP1972' you'll need to go to my texts and you'll see one that says 'Scooby Gang'. Text them and say 'Meet at the grill in 15 minutes.'" I say as Elijah types away on my phone.

About 10 minutes later we pulled up to the grill, I parked right in front of the grill and turned my car off before getting out and locking my baby and then heading towards the grill with Eijah following behind.

Just as we were about to walk in I grabbed Elijah's hand and pulled him down towards me and whispered in his ear "The only people that you can truly trust are Jeremy, Tyler, and Katerina." I then move back a little and Elijah nods a little before I walk in still holding his hand.

Once I'm inside I notice that everyone is sitting at a table in the back as soon as Ty, Remy, Kat, and Day notice me they come running towards me. Remy and Ty are the first to get to me and they immediately hug me ignoring the fact that Elijah is standing right beside me and holding onto my hand.

"I've missed you so much!" Ty and Remy said at the exact same time. "I've missed you both too!" I said while releasing Elijah's hand and hugging them back. After a few minutes the boys pulled away smiling at me. They move to the side and I see Kat looking at me, she sends me a small smile before opening her arms up making me immediately run into them and hug her tightly.

I soon feel arms wrap around me while I'm still holding onto Kat. "I've missed you Munchkin." I hear Damon say and I see him lay his head on Kat's shoulder. We stay like that until we are rudely interrupted by Elena's whiney voice. "Damon! Stop hugging them!" Damon sighs before kissing both mine and Katherine's cheeks causing Kat's breath to hitch.

We all pull away from each other and I grab Elijah's hand before we make our way to the scooby gang's table. Once we got to the table I decided to introduce Elijah to them all. "Elijah I'd like you to meet my brothers Jeremy Gilbert  and Tyler Lockwood, you already know my sister Katherine, My lovely aunt Jenna Sommers, Our History teacher by day vampire hunter by night Alaric Saltzman, The Salvatore brothers Damon and Stefan, Our local Bennett witch Bonnie Bennett, the blonde bombshell is Caroline Forbes, Our busboy Matthew Donovan, and lastly our oh so precious Dopplewhore Elena Marie Gilbert. Scooby Gang I'd like you to meet the noble original Elijah Mikealson."

Bonnie, Stefan, Elena, and Matt glared at me and Elijah while the others just nodded their heads. "It's a pleasure to meet most of you." Elijah said before we both sat down and began to discuss what we were going to do about Nik and the sacrifice.