,,What the hell was this?"

- But what Adele? Spit it out!Skylar said ,,angry "
- You would look better without them but, so sad that don't want that... Bye kitty! Adele said flirty.
Oh yeah?! Two can play this game!Skylar thought to herself.
- Bye mommy! Can't wait to see you again! Skylar said with an innocent but perverse voice.
- You dare use my own spell against me kitty? (Cough* harry potter reference  cough *)
- I have a thought tomorrow you will have a really good day! Skylar said with flirty voice.
- Why? WHY? Adele screamed but Skylar was already leaving.
Autor POV
Neither Skylar or Adele knew what surprise they will have tomorrow. But from what they said I think is going to be spicy.

*The next day*
Skylar POV
So she wants to play like THIS. Ok, let's see who is going to win.
- Ohhh, Saaaam! Skylar shouted innocently.
Autor pov*
If Skylar is more with the basic outfits then I have to tell you guys that Sam is completely the opposite ( like if Skylar gives more the switch energy Sam gives more the bratty bottom energy.)
Sam has long curly black hair, black eyes just like the sky when it's night, tall, pretty small figures and more the almost ,,too much?" style. 
- I need your help. Skylar said.
- With what exactly? Sam asked.
- I need you to make me look more....
- More girly, more fabulous, more spectacular, but why? I mean I can do that but why do you want to? I thought you didn't like this style. Sam said.
- I need to impress my crush. Skylar muttered.
- For what? Speak louder! Sam said.
- I NEED TO IMPRESS MY CRUSH.  Skylar shouted them immediately covered her mouth.
- Uhhhhhh, it's seems like someone wants finally to have fun~ Sam said teasing  Skylar.
- Ok, ok yes, I want to have some fun like you had with your girlfriend last night. And yes I heard you. You moun hella loud. Skylar said annoyed.
- Thank you. Now let's get you ready. Sam said exited.
*After 30 minutes *
Skylar was dressed in a pretty short and fit on body top, a black skirt, some pretty tall platforms and a natural makeup.
Adele POV.
So kitty wants to play dangerous. Well let's see who is going to lose.
After 30 minutes Adele was dressed in a black shirt on body on which was written ,,her mommy " , some black jeans and of course her favorite pair of converse.
Let's see what is she going to do?! She doesn't even have figures! At this point Adele was wrong,  Skylar was heaving some really generous figures.

●At school ●
Let's see where is my little kitty so I can give her the gift ~ Adele thought to herself. Let's see who we have, so nope she is the daddys princess, nope he is the goth one ohhh, here she is but in what she is dressed...
Adele went to Skylar and...