Chapter 1- Continuity of description

A/N: Hey guys. I'm sorry about you not finding the book this is a sequel to. I'm confused myself. I couldn't find it either. Maybe my sister deleted it. Bye!!!☺
P.S-  This chapter is the continuity of the description.

She threw her head back to glare at him "You know what I mean."

He searched her lovely face. He was tempted to pick her up again and carry her upstairs. If he did, He wouldn't come back down again for days, "Sit down, please."

"But-"

"Please,  or I'll just start kissing you again."

Her gaze fell to his lips. "And that would be bad because…?"

He groaned. "Ena…"

"All right." She pulled away and sat. "What?"

How did he start? "Something's happened, something about Sammy." Just as he thought it would, mentioning Sammy got her attention. "What?"

He sat on the couch beside her about Annette's phone calls. He gave her all the legal explanations and laid out the implications. With each word, Rowena's beautiful hazel eyes grew angrier, her spine stiffened a little more.

"She can't take Sammy away from m…you," she said when he finished. "I won't let her."

" I'm afraid that she can… and she fully intends to."

"No, Jake. We can't let her. What are we going to do?"

"Well… I do have a solution."

"Oh, I knew you would. You're so smart." Her smile was brilliant as she twisted on the couch to fully face him.

"What is it? Can I help?"

"Well yes, as a matter of fact, you can."

"I'll do anything, Jake."

"I'm glad to hear you say that." He took her hand in his. "Because I want you to marry me."

**************
A/N- now, i know, i know, it's too short, but that's all I could come up with. Please don't be angry. Vote and comment! It makes me happy to see your wonderful comments. Peace✌!! I'm updating tomorrow(and I promise it will be longer)!! I'm sorry I don't know how to post the cast. You can tell me in comments, please but they're not that much so I'll write them anyway.
Rowena as NICKI MINAJ
Jake as SAFAREE SAMUELS
Princess Isabel as DEMI MOORE