•chapter 22•

Temari

Im laying in bed thinking about everything that has happened since i've moved here to Konoha. There has been a lot fun times but Daichi came to ruin everything.

Even though it's been about 3 weeks without me running into him or such I still get anxious to be by myself. I just can't help thinking that at any giving moment he can appear in front of me and i'd be alone.

Me and Shikamaru are trying to act like nothing is going on that everything is fine, but i don't know. I feel bad dragging him into my mess. It's also not just him it's everyone they're also getting dragged into it. I mean they are amazing, they're great friends but at the same time i'm scared that someone is going to get hurt because of me.

I've thought plenty of times of maybe just disappearing like I did before, back then my parents didn't question it, I mean it wasn't something that would affect them in anyway since they were never home. All i had to say is that me and my siblings wanted to move to experience such things that my old home didn't provide.

*sigh*

But I can't leave this time, back then I had nothing to lose my brothers didn't mind moving since they knew about my situation. They were both really understanding and supportive.

This time around I have something to lose and i'm not giving nothing up for that bastard anymore. I'm not going to let him make me unhappy, I can't keep letting him taunting me. Even if I were to leave right now he would still find me, so there really isn't a point of me leaving and keep hiding from him.

I need to get up and do something productive, why is my body so used to getting up early. It really isn't not cool when you have a boyfriend that sleep until like 11 to 12pm. because then i have nothing to do from 7am.

"Ah, I should shower~" I say as I stretch

I took a very calm warm shower, it just made my mood boost real high i'm not even mad that Shikamaru is still sleeping while i'm by myself.

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

My phone started to get notifications, I go check it's the Group chat with the girls. I reply to them .

     Sakura: Anyone up for the mall?

Ino: Ooo im always up for that.

Hinata: Uhm, sure (:

Tenten: I been meaning to go heh        Ahh Shikamaru is   :Temari
                   sleeping and I got
                   nun to do so sureeee.

Sakura: So then see you guys in a     
                hour.

Ahh I guess it's shopping day me and Shikamaru didn't have anything planned anyways, i'll get ready.

Ah I should also let shikamaru know that I won't be able to hang until maybe later.

Shikamaru

I slowly open my eyes.

"Ugh what time is it"

I look over at the clock in my desk and it reads 1:30pm.