➝︎ 7

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓

[Splash!]

┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

Incoming call from Jaehyun

Accept     Decline

[hello?]

[I'm in the elevator are you guys ready yet?]

[we are it's just that Chenle doesn't want to wear his swim shirt]

[speaking about swim shirt, did you bring your stuff?]

[yup.]

[how come Chenle doesn't want to wear his swim shirt?]

[he said because you swim without a shirt and he wants to be like you]

[that silly boy, well I'm at the front door so could you op-]

call ended

"finally you came, here put this on Chenle," She said handing over the child-size swim shirt. Jaehyun playfully scoffed, grabbing the waterproof fabric walking his way towards the guest room. Or you can say the Huang kid's room.

"Come on, Uncle Jae is here! Just put it on already" Haechan picked up Jisung from the bed walking out into the hallways to be greeted by his uncle. "Jae-Jae!" Jisung squealed opening his arms to go into Jaehyun's arms. The younger laid his head on Jaehyun's shoulder. "Did you miss me Sungie?" Jisung nodded with the brightest smile on his face.

"Chenle, I heard you weren't listening to your Noona?" Jaehyun smirked calling Yuna by that term. The second to youngest looked guilty as he stood in the middle of the room along with the older boys. 

"I'm just gonna walk away.." Jeno said trying to escape the room but was stopped by Jaehyun. "I'm sorry" Chenle took the shirt. Jaehyun smiled in satisfaction as he ruffled the boy's hair. 

"don't be so stubborn with Yuna," Jaehyun stated as he looked at all the boys in the room, including Mark. 

"Yesterday she was couldn't sleep because Jisung kept waking up, so today let's make her feel relaxed." The boys nodded in agreement before rushing over to the living room collecting the bags filled with their necessities.

--------------------------

"Alright everyone got their stuff before we leave the apartment?" Yuna asked as she looked down at the seven boys. 

"Yes we did Noona, can we go now?" Donghyuck asked impatiently. The girl nodded, taking the sign to run out of the door and waiting in front of the elevator door.

 "I'll drive," Jaehyun said smirking, dangling the keys. Yuna smiled as she walked out the door before Jaehyun.

"I didn't know you owned a minivan" Yuna commented as she buckled in Jisung and Chenle. "It's actually my Dad's." "In the summer when I was much younger, he would take me and my sisters on road trips before he would go on business trips overseas." 

Yuna nodded, he seemed like he has lived a happy childhood. She thought.

"Okay, everyone buckled up?" Jaehyun asked looking at the rearview mirror. The children screamed out the word 'yes' nodding their heads. And just like that Jaehyun started to back up from the parking space. Jaehyun once again held onto Yuna's small hands just like the first time they drove together to pick up the Huang brothers from school.

"Are we there yet?" Chenle asked from the back seat of the minivan. "No" Renjun responded emotionless as he continued looking out the window, listening to music from his phone. They were driving for about 20 minutes. 

Every other minute Chenle would keep repeating that phrase that nobody would want to hear in a car ride. "Chenle, if you don't stop I am going to dump a giant bucket of water on you" Haechan threatened, clenching his jaw.

 "Hyuck, don't say harsh words. Be nice to your brothers." Yuna commented looking at the back of the car. "And Chenle if your Hyungs tell you to stop, stop okay?" Chenle nodded.

"Look we're here!" Jaehyun said pulling up to the entrance of 'Dream waterpark'. "We just wanna have fun cause we young" Mark said out loud reading the slogan of the waterpark in English. 

"okay this is the plan" Yuna stated as they were in the lobby of the building. "we will get our wrist bands first then we will go to the changing room then play" Yuna looked at all of the boys in the eye even Jisung who was being held by Jaehyun. "Yes Ma'am" All of them responded.

--------------------------

"Woah there sir, I know you want to have a lot of fun since there is literally nobody here but wait for the rest of us" Yuna smiled holding onto Jaehyun's wrist. The boy's ears turned to the deepest shade of red. "uh Uncle Jae, your ears" Haechan nudged the older. Jaehyun quickly covered his ears with both of his hands. Smiling awkwardly. Yuna chuckled a bit as she placed the bags onto the seat. "Alright let's have fun, shall we?"

"Jae, watch the older boys and don't let them swim to the deep end." "I'll take Chenle and Jisung to the younger kid section" Jaehyun nodded as he watched Yuna hold Jisung on her waist and holding Chenle's hand. "stop the staring, let's play" Jaemin screamed going up the water playground.

Yuna was sitting in the middle of the splash pad, watching how Chenle would hesitantly brush his fingers against the shooting water.  

"It's not gonna hurt Lele, see look at Jisung," Yuna said pointing at Jisung playing next to Yuna. Chenle flung his arms at the shooting water vigorously, enjoying the feeling of water on his skin. 

"Yuna Noona, over here!" The girl turned her head at the familiar shouting. There Donghyuck and Mark standing at the top of the water slides that looped around the splash pad area. She watched as both boys went on the slide side by side. Zooming down the plastic tubes.

"Yuna Noona can we go to the swimming pool?" Chenle grabbed onto Yuna's arm pulling her in the direction.

"Woah!" Chenle jumped into the swimming pool floating right up due to his vest. "Stay close to me Lele" Yuna walked down to the 2ft section of the large pool.

A sudden splash of water smacked Yuna in the face. Jisung exploded into fits of giggles. She fluttered her eyes open, looking to who has caused the scene. 

There stood Jaehyun laughing his ass off. Yuna glared at him before whispering to Chenle and the rest of the boys to splash Jaehyun. Yuna giggled at how the boys were at war. Splashing and kicking water at each other. 

A/N: sorry for the short chapter :(