Intro

Hey peeps so first I wanna start off by saying all these characters are owned by AMC's the walking dead. Also I would like to clarify that this story goes based off the show every now and then. Things are sorta different, bare with me. I know at the end of season 2 Shane dies, )))))))SPOILER ALERT))()(( he doesn't in this story. And there are a few fanfics that I've read (because I'm a SIMP for Jon bernthal and Shane) that use the name Natalie as well, I am in no way trying to copy them. I am just using MY NAME because why not. Any of you are more than welcomed to blur my name out and use yours instead. Totally cool and optional, whatever you are most comfortable with.

This book contains the following:(TRIGGER WARNING)
!!!SEXUAL REFERENCES, GORE, SMUT, DEATh, SEXUAL ASSAULT !!!!

Other than that please feel free to let me know your thoughts and comments through out the story. I recommend listening to music that you think would fit in each chapter just to make it more fun, Cause apparently I have shit taste in music. I really hope you enjoy this book or fanfic whatever you call it. I've been processing and really thinking the whole story out.
And for those of you thinking NO my other fanfic MASKEd is NOT discontinued.
There are about 3 chapters done so far, I'm just editing a lot to make it more detailed and all that smart shit. If you don't support  or like what I publish just don't read it lmao it's that simple anywho love y'all!!!

 If you don't support  or like what I publish just don't read it lmao it's that simple anywho love y'all!!!