♡︎♡︎

it's been hours of non-stop customers picking up their orders, going into the wrong lines just to check out but in the pick up line, complaining why their orders aint ready, etc etc. only 4 more hours to go.

as the next customer approached raquel, she smiled through her eyes and greeted then proceeded to scan the barcode from their emails, looking over to her screen to read the item and name.

Sams, Smith
Qty : 1
Canon Camera
Stage number : L5, B3, 04

"okay, smith, i will be right back with your camera" she said in her fakest customer service voice as she read over the name and stage location to memorize it as she walked away to the right location.

she saw the guy again from the breakroom with the other dude and went over to him, "hey !"

he looked over at her with wide eyes, "oh hi !" she assumed his friend- he looked familiar to her yet she forgets name easily- nudged him and grabbed an item from a coworker, jogging away to hand it off to a different department.

"im rocky by the way" she greeted herself then went to go find the customers item. she never introduce with her real name; too hard to say apparently. she looked up in the shelves and noticed he was waddling to her,

"nice to meet you, rocky ! im serim" he spoke to her and looked up in her direction, "you need help?" he asked, adjusting his beats headphones to go over his neck. she looked over at him to properly look at him ; dressed in a black hoodie- actually black everything. from the hoodie, skinny jeans that fit him too well, and the sneakers. giving her the vibe if he likes black too much or undercover goth.

she shook her head back to reality then nodded to him, "yeah i do," she collected some of her braids behind her head to tie them over her hair as a way to keep her braids out of her face.

"whats the name?" he asked, squinting up at the shelves.

"uhhhhh.." her mind went blank, trying to remember. too worried about his looks even with the mask on, "oh sams! smith sams" she snapped her fingers once at remembering after she finished tying up her hair.

he raised an eyebrow then reached for the red box where the camera was inside, "how does he have the standard last name as the first name and vice versa?" he questioned then turned to her.

she chuckled and shrugged, "i have no idea, bro. but thank you !!" she took the camera and nodded once as gratuity then walked away to the customer. he seems nice to her, more on the shy side than her, but raquel didn't mind ! she once shy before, understanding the feeling. for some odd reason, the back of her head felt like its burning as if someone is staring at her while working. as she made a quick look while bagging up the man's camera, serim was on his phone to what it looks like changing music. she turned back around and handed the bag, thanking the customer. adjusting her glasses and calling the next customer, the burning feeling came back.