Kim Junkyu

Hye! So I'm back with another part of this short stories series :D actually I already have another members stories but it's just like finished only for 50%? Bcs I don't have idea to end things 😂

Okay so anyway, today's part is about Kim Junkyu! Treasure Makers perfect ideal type 😚 without further ado, let's get started! Enjoy~~
________________________

"Shit, where the hell should I go? I can't straight go home like this"

You walked faster as you could to lost trace with the guy behind you. Actually, since you walked out from the store, this mysterious guy keep on following and it's just scared the hell out of you. Who is he? What did he want? Fuck it! Men are scary as shit!

You keep on walking as your heart beat faster than before when you realized you're out of idea how to save yourself. Suddenly, you saw a guy sitting alone at the bus stop and you rushed to him.

"Hey! I'm sorry for being late. My teacher's not in the mood today so she held the class longer than ever. Did you wait long?" You pulled his earphone and take a sit beside him.

"Who the hell are–"

"–hey anyway! Do u remember about the tickets we talked earlier? I reserved us a sit! Am I cool? Huh, you gotta buy me ice cream as a thanks"

You took out the phone from your pocket and type quickly, 'help me, the guy with that black jacket beside the post lamp has been following me. I'm scared 😭'

"This. Are you fine with the sit that I choose? Or u wanna change? We still have time" you hand him your phone

He slowly hug your shoulder and pull you closed to him and said, "whatever, I'm fine with anything. Do u hungry? Should we eat?"

You nodded, and hold his hand, shaking.

"Alright, let's go. I know a place." He pulled your hand and link your arm to his hand. He also carry your bag with a smile on his face.

After minutes walking, you turned around and realized that mysterious guy are no longer following you. You suddenly kneel down on the floor, hide your face and cry

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"That bastard scared the hell out of me. My adrenaline rush so bad. My anxiety started to attack me. I don't know where to go"

He help you up and let you sit on the bench near that place. He handed you his water bottle to let you calm yourself down for a while.

"Feel better?" He patted your head and wiped the tears that running from your cheeks

"Yes. Thank you so much for helping me" you looked at him with those red face

"No problem." He smiled. He finds you cute talking while crying with that red face and quickly brushed that thought out of his head, "What's your name anyway?"

"Me? I'm y/n. And you?

"My name is Kim Junkyu."

You suddenly get up and bowing "oh sorry I forget to greet you properly. Annyeonghaseyo Kim Junkyu ssi"

He rushed to get up and bow you back, "oh yes annyeonghaseyo." Both of you laugh at that sudden awkward situation

"How will you get home? I don't think it's still safe for you to walk alone" he gives a worrying look at you