Izucho

I don't really like this ship, let me explain first tho.
I really like both of their characters a lot. their first interaction made it obvious that they were each other's love interest. They have a base in there growth of become freinds and their combabilty. Something that did ruined this ship for me though is how they are starting to take away Urarakas character. In a lot of shōnen anime's the love interest to the main characters regardless of their gender tend to make the love interest have no personality. Urarakas  character was given a base character and had all this motive. But in more recently they have been taking here character and her personality's and making it all of her love for Deku. Her character is being washed out quit a bit.

   Pluss Something that seems strange to me about their quirks and physical appearance bothers me.   Dekus moms quirk and Uraraka quirk are similar and have the same outline of the quirk. Also the fact that their character designs are so similar kinda freaks me out. With these to placed I feel like they are realated. horakoshi (I cant spell his name)  even loves the Star Wars series and has most likely put some Star Wars ideas in there. The idea of izuku and Uraraka getting a luke and laya for-mat  would not be a shocker. 

In how possible this pair will become a ship is real high. The athour clearly likes these two together and most likely will become a cupple.

Ship rating 2/10

What are your thoughts on this pair?