Author's Note

Hi, everyone! I'm Chiara and this is my first YA/NA Contemporary Romance book. I hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to check out my other stories too. And don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share! :D

Set in Ontario, and filled with fresh-faced Canadian and American characters, Under Ontario Skies is based around the lives of Deon Martinez and Presley Jones along with their friends and family as they navigate their way through their private school, Westbeach High, and prepare for adulthood. Full of humor and heartache, music and romance, Under Ontario Skies is sure to capture your heart.

I hope you enjoy reading about these characters as much as I enjoyed writing them. (Please note that there's a glossary at the end of this book for some Spanish definitions)

Thank you for reading. Lots of love, Chiara. xoxo

And thank you, Ellie6880 for the amazing book cover it's so pretty.

UNDER ONTARIO SKIES IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!

About the author

Chiara Malwana is a 19-year-old girl who loves music, miniature things and cliché romances where there's always a happy ending. She lives in Sri Lanka with her parents, two siblings and pup. When she's not being pinned down with school, exams and other work, she can be found glued to a book, playing her piano, watching cheesy romantic comedies or TikToks, or brainstorming ideas for a new novel. Reading and writing is her escape from reality. In January 2020, she started to write about a 17-year-old confident, caring and stubborn girl named Presley Jones, and a cocky, blue-eyed guitarist named Deon Martinez. Chiara ran out of good ideas for the book somewhere in mid 2020 and it was the beginning of 2021 when she was once again inspired to write. She's an avid reader and has a deep love for most types of romance, YA and chick lit. She's usually very shy, but at the same time she's very sweet and kind, so please don't hesitate to reach out to her anytime on Instagram at @chiaramwrites or you can email her at chiaramalwana@icloud.com.