Chapter 3

(1st pov *y/n*)

I felt a pair of eyes on me, so I turned around only to see Todoroki looking at me.

I felt my cheek heat up, so I turned back around to face the same caterpillar.

"Who is that?" I asked bakugo, because honestly, I didn't know who it was.

He looks at me weird, but eventually responds.

"The teacher. Mr Aizawa, did you forget dumbass?" he asks as he crosses his hand over his chest.

"Honestly, I did..." I say as I turn to face Aizawa.

"Bakugo what was your highest throw?" Aizawa says to bakugo

"67 meter" he says in a cold tone. Making me remember Todoroki.

Aizawa throws a ball at Bakugo, and bakugo catches it.

He went to the center of the field to throw the ball, and within seconds, a big explosion was heard as "DIEEE" was shouted.

The smoke mixed with dirt cleared, and I could bakugo again.

"705 meter," Aizawa says, and I could see a smirk grow in Bakugo's face.

"Beat that loser," he says at me as he goes to my left side.

"Ohh I will dumbass," I say as I chuckle a little.

"Y/N," Aizawa says to me.

"Yeah," I responded back letting my hair that was in front hit my back.

"Since you got the most points at the recommendations, why don't you do this second throw," he says as he throws the ball at me.

I caught the ball and went to where Bakugo had thrown his, I exhaled deeply and let my quirk flow.

I could feel the wind start to hit. "Wind Generation = The user can generate winds, or flow of gases on a large scale, of varying intensity"

Within a second, a big wind was felt going in my direction.

It picked up leaves on its way, and it made a little tornado before I threw the ball in the air for me to let the air current in the same direction.

The air current making its way to the direction my index, and middle finger are pointing at.

Then I gently let my fingers fall to stop the wind.

"704.9 meters" Aizawa says as he holds the machine he was measuring with.

I feel a little smirk grow on my face as I go back to the place I was in.

I could hear everyone else muttering about my throw. It made me feel powerful, it made me want to use my power at its full level, not just some 10% or 15%.

I went back to bakugo just to hear him say,

"I told you that you couldn't beat me"

After that sentence he chuckles.

(After exams)

Bakugo got in an argument with a guy named Deku.

Todorki topped almost all of the tests.

I almost topped all of the tests, but 'little miss perfection' had to be admitted to my class.

'Little miss perfection' is Momo Yaoyorozu. I liked her when I was 6, but nooo....her mother was the one my father used to cheat on my mother.

My father married her MOTHER, and she became my 'step-sister'.

I came in fourth place next to Bakugo, and Todoroki came in second, and Momo came in 1st place.