Daniel larusso

Summary:u at the pool with your best friend Daniel

YOUR POV:
Me and my best friend Daniel was sitting at the pool. When he got up and jumped in I  laughed. He said what so funny? He got up picked me up and threw me in there with him. I said noooo! He laughed. He grabbed me again and threw me in.

But this time was different I felt my legs sinking in . I said oh no I'm at the deep in. I was not the best swimmer. Daniel hurried blasted in action and got me. I was breathing heavy gasping for air. We just locked eyes. He was starring at me and I was starring at him.

I hugged him crying a bit. I'm almost died. He had me on his shoulder. He made a joke to cheer me up. He said but hey we know who will win the swimming Olympics he pointing at his self smiling. This guy I had no choice but laugh while still hugging him. He pulled me away. Actually y/n I have to tell u something. I got scared what if he don't like me no more . What if he found a new best friend.

He said y/n I have feelings for u. I been feeling this was for a while but did not know how to handle it. I started to pat his shoulder oh daniel I say. He cuts me off it okay if u don't like me I really hope this don't change nothing between us he said while rubbing back of his neck. I laughed daniel I like u too. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

Ms larusso walks by the pool with groceries heading to the 2nd floor. She said sooner or later I knew u was gonna tell her she says to us. I laughed ms larusso u knew! She walks up the stairs while giggling. I get out oh u poor thing I had to save u I put with a doggy face. He gets out laughing tilts me over and kisses me.