Forever

Next day in the morning Ajey stretched his arms while asleep to find Jasmine beside him. Jasmine was already awake as she went to church with Angel. Ajey got up and brushed his teeth and went downstairs. He asked Taylor and Yash if they saw Jasmine. 

Taylor: Jas church gayi hai and Angel too.

Ajey: acha okay 

Taylor: Uhm..Yesterday something happened between you both? (willingly)

Ajey: Nahi to kya hua everything's fine. (suspiciously)

Taylor: Today, after so much time, I've seen her smiling and happy. She doesn't look depressed anymore. 

Ajey felt so good after hearing this, he finally knew that Jasmine had forgiven him for all his mistakes and she would like to start over. Ajey told the whole story, that happened yesterday, to Taylor and Yash. Both were super happy after knowing it. 

The door opened and Jasmine, along with Angel in her arms, came inside and there was a different beauty on her face today. That beauty which was nowhere to be found before. She doesn't needed depression pills anymore. 

Jasmine made breakfast for everyone. Everyone had breakfast and went to their respective works. 

Jasmine was standing in the balcony when Ajey came.

Ajey: Enjoying the view hmm?

Jasmine: mhm It's beautiful. (looking at the gardens)

Ajey: You're beautiful too. (Chuckles)

Jasmine: I know (winks and chuckles)

Suddenly Ajey hugged Jasmine, tightly.

Ajey: I'm sorry Jas I Love You and FOREVER(Emotional)

(Emotional)

Jasmine: Don't be darling it's fine (Emotional too)

Jasmine: I Love You Too and FOREVER

THE END

Follow me on Instagram: @apoorvapriyadarshini

Hello lovelies, So this is the last part of this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Everything's shown in this story is my own imagination. I created this fiction by myself. Thankyou so much for reading it. If you like it, be sure to vote and follow me for more such stories. I'll be uploading a New Story/Fiction soon. Till then love me Miss me. ❤️