Potions

Potions
You turn your alarm off and look at the clock. "FUCK" you shout as you jump out of bed. Your late. You quickly get ready and literally run to class. You run into someone, that someone happens to be Draco. You quickly say " sorry" but as you want to walk away he grabs your hand and pulls you close to him just to press you against the wall as he puts his hand on your shoulder to keep you from going away. "You did that on purpose didnt you? Oh you are so obsessed with me that you use every opportunity to make physical contact dont you, Mariana" You feel his cold hands on your bare shoulder.
You look up and make Eye contact with him. You stare into his mesmerizing grey eyes and slowly start laughing. " you wish" you get close to him "Draco, I despise you. Im just in a rush and didn't see you. Let me go now"
"You're just lying to yourself. You cant get enough of me and you know it, you just want to repress your feelings"
He gets closer, not even a paper sheet would fit between you two. "What is this?" McGonagall.
"He quickly let's go of you. "It's not what it looks like, I promise. We would like to go to class now if you excuse us" you grab him by his hand and walk away. "See? Your gonna get me expelled if you keep pulling this shit"
"You won't get expelled for this trust me, and since when does "we" exist?".
"It doesn't. Now I will go to class, see ya"
he follows you. You turn around. "What do you want Malfoy?!"
"Princess your not the only one that has potions now" he smirks. You both enter the classroom trying to cause as little noise as possible. Snape still notices you.
"aha I See... Draco, Mariana, please take a Seat... 10 points From Ravenclaw" 
You sit down and Draco sits Next to you because there are no other seats free
You can Barely concentrate since he is so close to you. Oh wow. You think to yourself as you stare at him. He is truly perfect. His jawline, the way his fingers hold his pen.
"What are you staring at princess?" You snap out of your trance. Draco is now smirking and looking directly into your eyes.
You feel heat in your cheeks."We'll definitely not at you" you say pissed off. He whispers a spell and the glass that was on your table is now on the ground, shattered. Snape turns around and sees you, then he notices Draco smirking.
"Y/N, Draco, Detention for you. You will clean the entire classroom after class".
"What was that for, ferret?". He slowly stops smirking. "What did you just call me?"
"Ferret. I mean you were one once,right? How did it feel to finally have the body matched to the soul?" You have a slightly evil smirk on your face.
He leans to you, and gets close to your ear. So close. You can feel his breath on your skin. He brushes your hair behind your ear and then he whispers "you will regret that you disrespected me this way, princess. Oh all the things I will do to that pretty little body of yours." His hand goes under the table and you feel his hand on your thigh. 
It stays there till the class ends.
"Class dismissed". Everybody leaves but you. As Draco wants to takes his hand off your thigh to leave, you press it down on your thigh again. "don't you dare leave me alone." He rolls his eyes but sits down again.
"I put a spell on the door so don't even try to leave." Snape leaves the classroom and closes the door.
You stand up and start cleaning every table.
After a while you say.
"Will you help me, Malfoy?"
he is sitting on a table looking bored.
"Nah. Will you hurry up so I can leave, Rookwood?"
You walk to him take his hand and press a sponge into it. "You will help me now. It's your fault that we are here anyway, remember?" You sarcastically smile.
he stands up puts the sponge on the table and gets behind you. He puts his hands on your waist. "Mind your attitude or do you want me to fuck it out of you?" He turns you around so that you have no other choice but to face him. presses you against the wall and puts his and on your throat. Your mouths are so close. He presses his lips onto yours and you start kissing. He pulls away looks at the clock walks away and opens the door. "what the hell Malfoy?"
"Times up. Until next time, princess"
He walks out.