The Last Straw

Percy Pov:

Hi, my name is Percy Jackson son of Poseidon the two-time saviour of Olympus. Things have only been getting worse ever since my cousin Nick lightning arrived. Right now I am on Olympus facing trial for something I did not do it all started some time ago.

Flashback

(Also in this book Thalia is the one who is crushed by Talos and Bianca lives and does everything Thalia does)

I was chasing Bianca around because she stole my lunch and the hunters pranked me so my day was not going good and suddenly we heard someone scream by the border so we rushed to help and saw a couple of hellhounds chasing a 17-year-old kid. I uncapped Riptide and charged it and killed it in one strike but as the campers were nearing the kid shoved me and Bianca to the ground and told everybody he killed. Me and Bianca tried to argue but nobody believed us and as soon as he walked into the camp a large thunderbolt appeared on Nicks's head and Chiron said all hail Nick son of Zeus king of the god's everybody bowed including me. The only ones who did not were the hunters of Artemis.

Later that day everybody glared at me and Bianca and one by one I was losing all of my friends and so was Bianca. Later at night I was walking outside and sat by the beach when I saw a familiar face it was Annabeth and Nick they were holding hands and then Annabeth kissed him. I was so sad I didn't even say a thing I just quietly walked away.

Later that day I was suddenly flashed somewhere with Bianca next to me and by how royal things were looking I immediately knew I was on Olympus and bowed in front of Zeus king of the gods. 

Zeus's voice boomed throughout the entire room and he said Perseus Jackson and Bianca Di Angelo you are here for aiding Gaea in the second Giant war we will have a vote to decide your fate. Inside I was freaking out. 

3d pov

Poseidon, Zeus, Athena, Artemis, Demeter, Hermes, Hera, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus voted our death and Percy and Bianca knew they were dead and the people who voted we live was Apollo, Dyonsius, Hades were the only ones who voted we live so Zeus opened a portal to Tartarus and tossed us in.

Percy pov 

Before me and Bianca could hit the floor time stopped and out stepped one man and woman both light . The woman said she was Hemera and the man said he was Aether. Aether said we are both fading and need to give our powers to someone. I Aether pridimordial of Light and the sky choose Perseus to be my succecor. I Hemera pridimordial of the day choose Bianca to be my succecor. Me and Bianca both said I except immediately we both glowed and were knocked out when we woke up I looked exactly like Aether and bianca looked like a copy of Hemera. We instantly realised we were in the void home of the Pridimordials. Out came a man and he said my name is Chaos father of all pridimordials and creator of the universe and I am also your father. He then said since we were pridimordials we were part of the pridimordial council we both just nodded and nerveously sat on our throwns everybody greeted us and said hi. Gaea apologized and was under a spell from Kronos and was actually at 0.1 percent of her strength while facing us.

How percy looks:

How bianca looks

How bianca looks