Chapter 1: This Is Only The Beginning

I coughed as I awoke in the blocky forest. Recognizing the game from my childhood. I smiled as I stood up and looked down. Seeing my denim overalls with a cute duck on them and I felt the duck hoodie resting on my head.

"Ember!" a familiar voice calls and I turn to see my childhood bestfriend Taylor running towards me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked as she hugged me tightly.

"What do you mean? Minecraft. We gotta nation to build. Let's go." she said and I quizzically start collecting wood to make a pickaxe and get some stone. My arms growing tired fast.

I heard my stomach rumble from hunger. I walk around a bit before I find a pig. I killed it swiftly and made a furnace to cook it with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a week later. Taylor had made the outline of our upcoming city hall and we had been living in what we call the 'Underground Sanctuary.' It's a little room built into the cave walls.

I heard a scream in the distance and someone hit the water and I ran over, "Allister!" I say, surprised as my best friend stood up and fixed his mask quickly. Wiping the dust off his shirt.

"Yes hello." he said and I brought him to the house.

Taylor barged in through the door a few minutes later and held out something shiny a blue, "I found diamonds!" she yelled excitedly and Allister and I praised her jokingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From then on out; Taylor was the most powerful around and slowly more people joined, Bunni then Audrey and Mars. Bunni's friend Lily, but we haven't seen her around yet.

I wandered the fields looking for animals with Allister and we had created a large group of chickens and claimed a small bit of sand as Chicken Island.

"I could turn them into chicken nuggets." Taylor said when we showed them to her,

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I yelled and pushed her out of the fence gate, "You are banned from Chicken Island!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would I have known that banning her from our little island back then would change the course of the future?

Days became weeks, weeks to months in that game. Time passing fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my friends do enjoy what I am writing. I don't have much

information past this so I guess I'll just have to wait til episode

1 comes out

386 Words