INFO

Yuki Dragneel 

Alias

Yuki-chan (by Levy, Lucy , Wendy)
Ice Demon ( by people who had heard rumors about her )

CharacteristicsRace

Human

Gender

 Female

Age

18

Weight

47kg (103 lbs)

Birthday

July 7, X766

Hair Color

Pink ( same as Natsu)

Eye Color

Light Blue

Blood Type

O

Professional StatusAffiliation

Fairy Tail symbol Fairy Tail

Exceed       

Rin

Guild Mark Location

Right Waist

Occupation

Mage

Team

Team Natsu

Previous Team

Team Tenrou
Team Fairy Tail A
Team Fairy Tail

Partner(s)

Gray Fullbuster
Erza Scarlet

Previous Partner(s)

Natsu Dragneel

Base of Operations

First Fairy Tail Building
Second Fairy Tail Building (former)

Personal StatusStatus

Active

Relative(s)

Ice (Foster Father)

Counterpart

Lucy Dragion

MagicMagic

Ice-make 
Ice magic
Ice Dragon Slayer magic
Dragon Force
Unision raid
Dragon force
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art
Ice devil slayer magic
Iced Shell
Secret magic ( you will see in story)

Things she like/hate: 
Like:ice cream, iced cocktail, snow, socializing with friends, going to jobs, laughter, sleep, train, strawberry cake, Happy, fight ...
Hate:if someone orders her , liars, those who would hurt her family (Fairy Tail), Dark Guilds, Juvia (not always only when it is in fact Gray) if someone wakes her when she's resting, lose the fight, and what's most she hate : all transport ASSETS!

Personality:almost the same as her brother Natsu except that sh's more cute and adorable when you know her  better. 

Past (Third person POV)

When Yuiki and  Natsu  dragons left together  they  promised to find them once again. They wandered through the streets of  Magnolie when they came to a large building with the inscription Fairy Tail. Together they opened a big door. The people in there what they were doing stopped and looked towards the two children. Slowly  Yuki and Natsu came to the old man who sat at the table with a stick in his hands. "What do you want kids?"he  asked in sharp voice . Yuki who knew how to behave with strangers  made a step forward "Me and my brother  want to join this guild" she said in  quiet but still cold  voice . Makarov looked at them and started to laugh. "What's so funny old man"  Yuki said. All guild was astonished and full of whispers. "Did she's just call  him the old man '. "First  who you are brats and secondly can you use magic?" he asked with a serious voice. Natsu came before Yuki "I'm Natsu Dragneel and this is my little sister Yuki Dragneel" he said with a proud voice. "We're dragon slayers" Yuki  added and laughed a little. Makarov was shocked."Dragon slayers?" has once again asked the child. They both nodded, "I am fire dragon slayer and  Yuki the Ice dragon slayer we want to join your guild because the dragons left ous..."  Natsu said sadly. "If this is true ... Mira get a stamp!"  Makarov screamed to girl with white hair in a tuft. "Where and what color you want" she said with a smirk. "Red and left shoulder!" Natsu said happily and set his shoulder. "And you?" Mira asked and turned against Yuki. "Dark blue and right waist" she said, and rose shirt. "Welcome to the guild here we are all family"  Mira and Makarov  said together with a smile.
So everything starts from here on! :) 
~ 1 week later ~ 
Yuki walked in the  guild hall  "Yuki-chan!". Yuki turned and saw her best friend erza  sitting at a table with strawberry cake. Yuki smiled and walked towards the table when suddenly something hit her hard  so she fell on the  ground. "OWW" she said, and opened her eyes. On top of her  lay a boy  with only pants."Yuki you okay ??!" concerned Natsu came up to her. The boy who was lying on her slowly stood up so with  his hands on both sides of Yuki head. Yuki was first shocked and then "Why you? !!!!" she said angrily and struck the boy in the stomach so that he  flew into the air. "Yu-Yuki are you okay?" Natsu  scared  ask his sister. Yuki turned slowly towards him. "So it was you huh?" she asked with a low voice. Natsu  difficult  swallow saliva and started running away. "I'm going  kill you!" Yuki  angrily said, and started to run for Natsu. Erza smirk "Thats my Yuki" she said. "No Yuki is my! 'added Mira and death glare to erza. "No mine!" erza ​​ added and started the fight. The whole guild has started to laugh. Gray who was sitting at the table watching how Yuki caught Natsu. "Losers" he said. "Gray your underpants"  Cana said, "What ?!" he said and began to search his underpants. . 
~ A month later ~ 

It was a normal morning in Magnolia. Yuki   as every day deployed in Fairy Tail. When she entered everything was normal "Morning Yu-chan here is a book that ask you  me to find" Levy with a smile give the book  to Yuki. "Oh thank you ... by the way have you seen or erza  or  Natsu?" Yuki asked. Levy nodded "erza is there at the table .....  huh Natsu i dont know sorry " Levy said. "All right, I'll see you later,"  said Yuki and went to erza. "Morning erza what are you doing? '. "Oh morning  Yuki noting.....  wana eat a little?"  asked erza and offered cake  to Yuki. "Oh no thanks, I already had a snack" Yuki kindly refused and together they began talking about things when  Mira  came to the table. "Hi girls did u s seen Lisann today ?" Mira asked with concern. "Srry but same Natsu..... maybi they are alone   together somewhere "  Yuki said with a smirk. Mira smiled a little. "However, Yuki ...  did you discover that someone is watching all the time" Mira asked with surprise and looked at the table where Gray sat with  Cana.Yuki turned towards the table where he sat  and then turned back. "no  why" she replied simply. "I think he likes you" Mira said with a smirk. Yuki took the book and gently struck her on the head. "OWW" Mira said, holding her head. Erza started strongly laugh that fell out of  chair. "What are you laughing red head ?!" Mira  angry voice said, and so the fight began . Yuki took the book and began to read. Boy with dark hair  saw the book and immediately recognized. He got up and went to the table where  sat Yuki. "Where did you get this book" low voice asked. Yuki looked at him annoying "What do you care" she said, and went back to read it when Gray grabbed her collar and lifted her  so that their faces been centimeter apart "Again I'll ask you where you got the book,"  Yuki looked at him with death glare and then struck the arm so that he dropped  her on the  floor. Gray was angry and turned and started to walk towards his desk when he was hit by  strong thing in the head. He turned to Yuki "There you have the book you already very interested in stripper" she said with a smirk.Everyone in the guild are starting to look at two ice wizard even Mira and erza stop the fight. Gray angrily picked up the book and started to walk towards Yuki. Yuki stood at peace because she knew that he cant harm her . Gray was inserted so that was a step apart "Looking for a Fight" he said with a smirk. Yuki was a little surprised, "If you insist already" she said, and raised in attack position. "You know I have never seen Yuki fight " Levy whispered to Mira. Mira  only nodded and watched what happens next. Both were drafted into position and started "Ice-make-" before the sentence is finished between them stood Makarov. "What do you kids think  you're  doing ?!" Makarov asked angrily. "Everyone here are  guild and family NOT  enemies!" When Makarov said that Yuki remembered  Ice. "Remember this!" he said and jumped back on the bar. Everybody went to work as they did before. Yuki stood there with shame. "I'm sorry I grabbed you by  collar"  Gray with hands behind his head said. Yuki raised her head and looked dark-haired boy in front of her. "I'm sorry I threw the book at you" she said with greater shame. "Friends?" Gray's outstretched hand asked. "Friends" Yuki said with a smile and shook his hand.
Less than a week has passed. In the meantime, Natsu and Lisann lead home the egg. Everybody  are eagerly awaiting what will hatch from it. In the meantime, Yuki and Gray begin to socialize more. But one day in  the guild came Gildarts. Everyone were astonished because he rarely comes back. When Natsu and Yuki were talkeing  to the table came Makarov "Yuki  do you still remember when I told you that one day you should go with Gildarts on the job?" Makarov  asked. Yuki nodded slowly. "That day is here .. . Gildarts'll go to the job which will also be training for you" he added. Yuki slowly got up from the table and walked up to the man who stood at the door. "So you must be Yuki the Ice Dragon Slayer" he said with a smile. Yuki knew that this guy is not bad so she nodded with a smile. "Yuki where are you going? !!" Natsu was in tears asking. "Do not worry I'll be back soon" she said with her ​​eyes closed and a smile. "No!! come back Yuki! " Natsu started to run towards her. ''You go away I'll take care of the rest we'll see you in seven years" Makarov said he and sleepy magic spell guild so that they will not have to follow them . "See you in SEVEN years Natsu '' Yuki quietly  said, and began to walk forward.

Hey guys i hope u like my new story all ideas  are welcome soo see you in next chapter baiiiii! <33333333333333333333333333