Tenrou Island part 4

Third person POV

"Natsu"Lucy said with a pleased when she noticed how Natsu scarf flying towards the sea. with  Speed she started  running for him and caught it "I'm going to fall!" she said, and fished balance when  Wendy came  and her help. On the other side of the ship were Natsu and Hades who was  losing his power. "You do not have to .." he said when angry Natsu came up to him with his fist and punched him in  the face. All of a sudden everything   started to tremble . "Huh" Wendy said, and looked up. "What's wrong Wendy?" Lucy asked with a scarf in her hands. "This is ..." added Gray and  looked at  Yuki in his lap. "Tenrou tree is back to normal!" said Lucy. All of a sudden theirs guild marks started   glitch "Our magic is returning" added erza. Gray sitting on the floor with Yuki in his laps'' is Back " he said shocking and then looked at Yuki. Her mark was bright and wound which Hades did  with the sword suddenly disappeared. "Wendy! Yuki wound is gone!" Gray said cheerful to a girl with blue hair. After that Laxus jumped out of the hole instead  punch hit  Hades "Natsu NOW! FOR Fairy Tail AND Yuki!" angrily  Laxus said . Gray  gently lowered Yuki to the ground and start to  run forward in motion "Maybe this will be our the final blow!" She erza.

Yuki POV

What the hell is this? This power? where it comes from? Iwas wondering when something appeared before me ... image of a little girl with long hair "from your heart" was all she said. Right... now I know where Natsu gets so much power. My eyes were opened very quickly. I was lying on the ground. With my hands got up and in  front of me was Team Natsu fights with Hades. They all work as a team "new secret dragon slayer art!" I heard Natsu. "Crimson Expolding lightning edge!" and in that moment  Natsu and Laxus power combined. Behind the dark clouds came up  morning sun, and showed  happy face on all the members of Team Natsu. "This is our guild!" Natsu screamed and raised hands in the air. I got up and started to run towards my brother who was squatting on his knees. "Natsu !!" I screamed. Pink hair guy turned when I jumped into his arms and  hug him . "Natsu .. you won" I whispered in his ear. He hugged me back but harder "Yuki .. I .. I thought I lost you" he retorted back. I kind of smile, "You flask dont ever forget that I am dragon slayer!" I replied to him and let him go from the embrace when Lucy and Wendy  jumped on me "Yu-chan're okay!" Wendy said, "So I was worried about you!" Lucy added. "Okay okay .. now go off of me because your gonna crushed  me !" I said with happy voice.When they helped me get up erza came to me and gave me   one of her dead  hugs"You do not know what kind of worries you caused us!" she said angrily. "E-erza .. I can not breathe" I said and tried to get out of her embrace. When she let go I hold on to my neck "Better to thank Gray-sama he was takeing care of you all the time" Wendy added with a smile. I turned around so I'm was now watching Gray. "Is this true.. stripper?" in the end i added  his nickname. he wasn't looking at me soo that mean it's true. But i will give him hug anyway.

Third person POV

Yuki smiled slightly and went to Gray he was  shame and  did not dare look into his eyes. Yuki gave him a hug gently around his waist. Gray was the first shocked but then he hugged her back "Thank you Gray" Yuki whispered quietly in his ear. Gray only smirk when Natsu came between them, "Enough hugging!" said, and gave them apart. "It's over .." said  Gray and stick to the right side of his waist. "So we won" Wendy asked cheerfully. Natsu was sitting on the floor and Lucy came up to him and gave him a scarf "Here's your  scarf" and he "  Tnx you!". Everyone started laughing. Then they heard in the distance a sort of screaming "Natsu save me!" Happy shouting, and with him Lili and Carla who ran towards them. "Happy .." Yuki said quietly and took a step forward when she saw them chasing an army. "This is not good" Yuki said. "We have any more magic" said erza. "I'll take care of them," Yuki said, and placed in a position Ice-make  when voice  said "This is far enough!" Yuki and the others turned and saw their master and other members. "Gramps!" Yuki and Natsu said in one "Evryone!" Lucy said. "It's nice to see that you are all right" added Gray and erza just nodded."Wait thta's Master Makarov" one of them said. "And look! Master Hades is defeated! Evrybody run!" They are all scattered, then the members started to shout for joy, "We won!". Some of them started to cry hugging another and dance. Gray stood on the site and watch the joy "What's wrong Gray?" asked Freed worried "Where is Juvia" Gray replied. Then Yuki came to them, "she never returned to the camp," replied Freed. "What ?! But if the Juvia not back then where is Rin?" Yuki asked anxiously. "Okay it is time to continue the exam!" Natsu said cheerfully. Yuki and Gajeel angry  came to him. She struck him  on the head, "What is wrong with you ?!" ''Do you think you can beat me ?! "Gajeel said." Of course, i can and Yuki there! "Added Natsu. Yuki wanted to  struck  him again when Natsu shut up and fell to the ground. "that's because he ate something other than fire" added erza holding her  chin "Okay ..  we will now return to the camp," Wendy asked with Carl in her arms. Everyone agreed and started to walk to the camp "Hey  but who will carry Natsu" Lucy asked with  Natsu on her back.Infront of  them, they walked Gray and Cana "Haha what's going on behind" asked Cana and turned "Looks like they going along quite well"Gray said and began to walk forward and think about Juvia and Yuki.