4

Hailee's pov:

I wake up in my room but something us wrong. I felt like there was or is someone in my room. I look around and see that there's know one there. I go to the bathroom and see no one there. John was down stairs so I went down stairs. To see someone that looks like Elena take johns hands off and then stab him. She turns around and looks at me. I smile and wiggle my fingers. I then go and take out a piece of pizza and goes to the microwave and start to hear it up. I turn around and see her looking at me. " I person who looks like Elena." " Hi I'm katherine and your." " Hailee oh and I know your thinking ' how od I know it's not Elena' well she doesn't were heels and her hair is always straight. Oh and she. Never real talks to me. I can be a cold hearted bitch." I then take the pizza and go up stairs. I go to my room and go to bed.

I wake up and start to go take a shower. I then get out and go do my hair. I then go and do a light makeup.i go and get dressed.' were having a masquerade ball in to days.'

I go down stairs and I start to get a piece of toast

I go down stairs and I start to get a piece of toast. I wait for Elena and Jeremy. They come down stairs and we leave. I get to class and start to write down some notes.

School ends and I have to go to the boarding school. " Why am I here." " Because we're killing katherine." " Oh the girl that looks like Elena. Why would you kill her." " Because she's a cold hearted psychotic bitch." " Well I can't help you." " Why." " Because if she's a psychotic bitch then Im one to." I then leave and go to my house.

Time skip the night of the masquerade ball~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready for the ball. I go and take a shower. When I was done I go and start to do my hair. I then put my dress on and then my mask.

 I then put my dress on and then my mask

I go down stairs and leave for the ball. I got there and saw katherine taking to someone.
I go over to them and tap katherine shoulder." Your vampire ex boyfriends and the gang are trying to kill you." I then wave and go inside. I was walking around outside when I saw Elena go over to Jeremy and bonnie. I roll my eyes and continue to walk around. I could feel eyes me. I turn around and see no one there. I counted to walk around. I went back to the house and went inside and went up stairs. I of over to the room that has katherine and the brothers in it and see there just getting started.

" What are you doing here." " I was bored so I that I can watch. Please continue." They start to fight. I watched as they are about to kill her when Jeremy came and told them that she linked to Elena. They start to talk. " Jeremy go is if elena's ok." " Yes let's all is if poor Elena's okay." Katherine then cuts her hand with a stick and stefan knocks it out of her hand. I get bored and go over to Elena.

The fight was over and me and Elena go over to her car. I was right behind her when Elena was on the floor. I get up when I felt a sharp pain in my head. I try to look around but my vision was blurry. I see a mask and that's it before everything went black.

( Dream )

I see a guy with a suit on. I go over to him. " Niklaus brother please." " No." I see the guy in the suit go out side and I follow. I see him go up to a girl that looks like Elena." Katrina I am sorry for the wait." I go over to to the girl. " Elijah hi." They talk and play around. I see that this girl brings him joy. I smile. A general smile. ' omg I smiled i.smiled.i don't smile.' I look back at the scene and see there still having fun. Soon the scene disappears. I was then in darkness.

( Present )

I wake up in a room. I hear voices in another room. I see elena go to find the voices. I just lay back down. I start to get bored. I then go up the stairs and see that there coming this way. I hide and see them walk right past me. I then go back to the couch because this heels we're killing me.
I fall asleep.

I wake up and see elijah coming down the stairs. " Elijah." " Yes I am and you are." " Im hailee. I have weird dreams and drawlings about you and your family." " What name do you have in your body." " Kol Mikaelson why." He turns to the two people and walks up to them." Did you hurt her." " No we didn't." " Good." He turns around and comes up to us." Hello hailee I'm elijah but you know that." He smiles and I smile back." I don't know what your family did toe but I never smile." He chuckles. I go up to the boy and takes his head off. " You guys kidnapped me in heels and I dress. I hate dresses and I really hate heels. See any other day I would be fine with it but I'm in heels." I take them off and stab her in the stomach. I then turn around and see elijah smirking. " Now I see why your my brother's soulmate." I smile and go sit down. Elijah and Elena talk about the moonstone and where it is.

Elijah then says we have a long journey. He takes elena's arm and he holds out a hand to me. I then take his hand and we walk to the door. We then hear a sound and we then are taking away. I was taking by damon. I get out of his grasp and go to elijah. " Yeah I'm going to go with elijah." He smiles at me and I smile back. " I'll go with you just don't hurt my friends they just wanted to help me." " What game are you playing." She then sends a vervain grenade at elijah. Then stefan starts to fight with him. They come down stairs and elijah gets up to be stacked in the heart. I get in front of him and takes the stack out. " Hailee let's go." " No I'm not leaving."  I go and sit next to elijah. They leave and I fall asleep soon after.

Elijah's pov:

I wake up and see there isn't a stack in my heart. I look at where the stack is and see that hailee's still here. She has the stack in one of her hands. I go over to her and see she's asleep.

Hailee's pov:

I wake up and see elijah isn't in the place he was. I get up and look at the spot I then turn around and start to look around. I then see a glance of a pair of black shoes...