three

( ✰゚༚࿐*。⋆  ⇢ secrets & broom closets )"nothing goes over my head

( ✰゚༚࿐*。⋆ ⇢ secrets & broom closets )
"nothing goes over my head. my reflexes are
too fast. i would catch it."

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

IF SOMEONE had looked Azalea Green in the eyes last year and told her that she'd be covering for her friend so he could make out with Scout Valentine in secret, she would've laughed out loud. Now, here she was explaining why Connor was missing breakfast. Again.

   "Don't fret, Hargrove, I'm right here." Connor announced, sliding in to the seat beside Azalea and throwing a dirty look to Natalia.

   Fletcher rolled his eyes, grabbing another piece of toast from the middle of the table. "Just finding it strange that you'd miss your favourite part of the day." He quipped, looking up as two more people joined their table.

   "Nice of you to finally arrive, Eros." Jamie laughed, until his eyes widened and he pointed something out to Violetta, who smirked.

   "Nice lipstick, Connor." She laughed, pointing at the corner of his mouth. "Red is definitely your colour."

   Connor's own eyes widened, and he hastily grabbed a napkin to wipe the colour from his face. "Shut it, all of you." He responded. "And before anyone asks, it's none of your business."

   Natalia reached for her glass of orange juice, a simple laugh falling from her lips. Noticing that everyone was now starring at her, she raised her eyebrows. "What? The only person in this school that wears lipstick that shade is Valentine."

   Jamie laughed. "Yes, because Scout Valentine is making out with Connor."

   Azalea only glanced skeptically at the girl. "How on earth do you know that?" She questioned, Violetta nodding in agreement.

   Natalia shrugged, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I'm observant." She winked, taking a sip from the glass in her hands.

Connor just gave her a side-eyed glare. "Creepy. That's what you are."

Natalia rolled her eyes, placing her classic sunglasses on her head. "Well, at least I look good."

"That you do." The group looked up to see flirty boy sliding in to an empty seat. "But then again, you always do." He sent a wink towards Natalia, who scowled in disgust.

"Please," she laughed, once again sipping her orange juice. "You look like a greaser."

Griffin smirked. "Jokes on you, I take that as a compliment."