Pineapple III

Charlie had never been more worried. 

She woke up one morning and Vaggie wasn't there, which wouldn't be too concerning if it wasn't for one factor.

It was mating season, Charlie didn't fully understand it but she knew that at any moment Vaggie would go into an extreme state of lust.

Charlie was a little protective of her around this time, after all Vaggie was very easy to take advantage up during this time. It would only take one person with bad intentions for it to end terribly.

Things escalated from there.

She couldn't find her for the entire day, or the next day, or the next day, or the the next day, she couldn't find her for the rest of the week or the following week.

Charlie was going crazy with worry, she searched all of hell, every place she could be, talked to several demons, even offered several a cash reward if they could help find her.

Nothing.

Two weeks had past and not a sign of Vaggie had been seen anywhere, Charlie could only think of the worse possible scenario.

Was she kidnapped during the mating season and still stuck in some creeps basement? Killed? 

Charlies stomach turned at all the terrible things that could be happening.

Angel and Alastor to an extent tried to comfort her the best they could but it didn't do much.

She couldn't do much without Vaggie around, worry was eating away at her at every second. How could she focus on paperwork or anything else when her girlfriend was possibly suffering.

For better or worse depending on how you look at it, seemed her worry had been for not.

While Charlie paced around the lobby of the hotel, going over every other possible things she could do that hadn't already been done to find Vaggie when suddenly the door opened.

"Charlie?" A familiar voice called out.

Charlies attention snapped toward the door, never having looked more relieved when she saw Vaggie at the entrance, eagerly she ran across the room and hugged her.

"Vaggie! Oh thank satan you're alright!" She said, the moth slowly returning the hug, before Charlie pulled back, "I was so worried! What happened did-" suddenly she froze.

Charlie finally noticed the girls changed attire.

Vaggie always had a rather gothic appearance, nothing extreme in the grand scale of things blacks and greys mixed with pinks and whites. But Vaggie current style was much more different than anything Vaggie saw her in.

Her hair was pulled back, her ribbon still in her hair, but she whore a yet black short skirt, a white sleeveless turtle neck shirt with a heart shaped hole in the middle of the chest showing off her cleavage, and a fluffy pastel pink coat.

It didn't look bad but  different from what the girl normally wore.

"You're.......different." Charlie said simply unsure of how to react.

Vaggie looked down with a sigh, "I...Charlie. I have something to tell you."

Charlie frowned, immediately concerned, "Did something bad happen?"

Vaggie gave her a look, something mixed with regret, shame, sadness and so many other emotions.

Truth is, Vaggie didn't know how to explain the situation.

"Oh hey I hooked up with Val pretty much all mating season, now our souls are bonded together for all of eternity?"

Or