3 word story

This is a very short story made by a lovely random group of wattpaders. We each added 3 words to make this story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There once was a young man who did not feel like he could choose any one to share with his love except a little bit of a long lost letter that he had kept secret for in his pants because it said "I love you" in Chinese and he was surprised that the one who had written it was dead and no more. He was depressed that the girl who only laughed didn't even laugh for his efforts. That made him too sad to go on. He couldn't take it anymore. He had taken a gun and put it in the toilet once he realised that it had a hidden bomb placed inside of a beautiful flowers. So then he went to the FBI to report a bomb explosion. The FBI said "wassup yo? Wacha need?". They were covering their nose because the bomb made the sewage errupt, splashing poo everywhere. And then they, trying to avoid the mess, ran away from the problems he had been facing. He screamed into his hand to crying lost joy. Because, he had died. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Involved:  @Minisovs  @WhoaaNicki  @_Misty2428  @allysagray  @tradingyesterday  @Iismiile   @Musicbreatheslife  @kiflajiq  @tbargon  @jusaii @coolkidd101  @Helpless  @winged21  @Helpless  @neeturdD8  @Kaylineewrites  @RaeF1994  @ZzMyKissofLifezZ  @ZzMyKissofLifezZ  @mylifeisaverage