𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝

You weren't stupid, but Deku knew that already. Both of you knew with your own conscious, there'd be a zero chance of getting you heavily intoxicated.

Staring at the cup for a few more seconds, your hand slipped upwards to take it, pulling it back to yourself with a small smirk. "Don't think I can handle my liquor? You wound me." You teased, taking a small sip from the surface to stop the drink from overflowing.

Todoroki watched your Adam's apple bob lightly as you downed a second sip, peering over curiously to his green-haired friend only to be responded to with a dismissive wave of Midoryia's hand. His face had a mask on, one that even Shoto couldn't decipher. Just what was he planning?

Shoto hadn't been the only one watching you drink. Katsuki watched from the corner of his eye, looking away once your gaze turned towards him. Unable to contain himself, he snatched the bottle from Deku mid-pour along with another glass in his hand. Quickly dumping some alcohol into his mouth and then into the cup, he shoved it back towards him with a grunt. "If you're going to bring that out, might as well drink the whole damn thing."

The ice user nodded towards one of the two leftover glasses. "I'd like a cup too." He'd never been one for liquor, but he didn't mind it in celebration. Having Y/N here in the flesh was enough reason for celebration. So, when a quietly chuckling Midoriya handed the glass to him, he didn't waste any time downing it like a shot.

"Woah there, Todoroki," His chuckle continued to ring out in the empty apartment floor, falling back into his chair once he himself had poured his own cup. His eyes glanced up towards you, noticing you had only taken a small sample. Single eyebrow raising, he motioned to your full cup. "I see you've contradicted yourself, L/N. Here I thought you were a woman of your word."

Bakugou didn't know what in the bloody hell Deku was up to, but he wasn't going to drink by himself with a bunch of morons. Glaring at your cup and then back towards you, he shoved your part of the table. "Stop being a wuss and drink the damn thing, pipsqueak. You a lightweight or 'sum?"

Gritting your teeth and forcing a strained smile, your glass lightly wobbled in your hand. There was many ways this situation could go. One, you could end up getting drunk and exposing your weakness to people you weren't nearly familiar with. Two, you could simply take this drink and refuse any else—hopefully getting out safely. Three, you could outright refuse the drink and face the consequences.

Todoroki interrupted your thought process by raising his already empty glass towards you, coughing a little as he clinked it with yours. "Ignore them." He mouthed towards you, not going unnoticed by the other men in the room. To Shoto, it felt like a flurry of knives were being glared at the side of his head.

Blinking in surprise, laughter escaped you and you shook your head. Inside, you were raging over the nickname awarded to you by Bakugou, but you decided to ignore it. "Please, boys. I can handle myself, as I've said before. Only one drink for tonight, though. I have somewhere to be." You lied between your teeth, swigging the drink towards your mouth and taking two long gulps. Bringing the beverage down and wiping your mouth with a gloved hand, you presented a victorious smile. You still had two more gulps to go, but it was a start.

Izuku looked pleased, the same smirk as before spreading his lips. Running his tongue over his top teeth and fiddling with his earring, he nodded in appreciation, providing a wink. "Atta girl."

Bakugou watched the exchange between you two with smoke practically coming out of his ears like a bull, letting out a breath to calm himself. He didn't know what these foreign emotions grasping at his chest were, but he knew one thing. He did not like them, not one bit.

The liquor was warm, so you provided three ice cubes like clockwork. You barely remembered you used your quirk until your male counterparts stared at you, especially Todoroki, with big eyes. What they didn't know, at least not your knowledge, was that the ice would help water down the liquor in case the alcohol intake was high.