Her first day.

enjoy :)

The alarm is blaring at such an early hour. "UGH. SHUT UP DAMN ALARM!" I yelled, angry at the loud clock. It read "6:00". I turned it off. I guess I should start getting ready. I stood up beside my bed as I searched my drawers for clothes. I decided on some light washed ripped jeans and an oversized white shirt. I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I added a light touch of blush and lip gloss. I was all ready for my first day at school. I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys and my back pack. I hopped into my car and started driving to school.

I got out of my car that was parked on the side. I walked towards the front doors. I entered the school and went to the front office. "Uhm.. Excuse me?" I said to the woman sitting at the front desk. "Yes?" She replied while looking up toward me. " This is my first day, I don't have a schedule." I said nervously looking at the floor. "Oh! Welcome dear! Let me go ahead and print your schedule real quick." She said smiling. I smiled back and glanced at the student entering the front office. "You are tardy again Mister." The front desk lady said while clicking on her computer. The boy who just walked in had on a large black hoodie, blue jeans, and black converse. His hoodie covered half his face. I was staring at him when the front desk lady handed my schedule. "Here dear. Do you know your way around the school?" She asked. I shook my head no. I looked at my schedule. Algebra II, Chemistry, World History, Lunch, Italian, Literature, P.E. "Derek, since you are already late, you should tour our new student. You are both in the same grade." She said while I turned to the boy beside me. "Sure I guess.." He said softly while taking me out of the front office and into the school hallway. We turned to the left. "We have the same classes so I guess I can just take you with me the whole day so don't forget the path." He said quietly while holding my wrist. We walked towards the Algebra II classroom. We walked in, him still holding my wrist. "Ah.. Derek Sheperd. Glad you finally joined us." Teacher smirked at the boy beside me. "I was helping the new student.." He said quietly. "Speak up boy!" The teacher lightly yelled causing the boy to flinch. "Im a new student. He was helping me find my classes." I said to drive away the attention from the boy to me. I glanced at his hand still gripping my wrist. I smiled a bit. "Well let's get settled and you can introduce yourself." The teacher said. "Derek, sit down." The teacher said sternly. He let go of my wrist and went to his seat. I went to the front of the classroom and introduced myself. "Hello, I am Meredith Grey. I just moved here from Boston and i'm hoping we can be friends!" I said happily. "Welcome Meredith! You may go sit next to Alex. Karev! Raise your hand." The teacher commanded and I saw a hand raise. I went to the empty seat next to him. Behind me was the same boy from earlier. I took out my notebook as the teacher told us to take them out. We started to take notes.

As the bell rang, everyone got up and started to walk out the door as I was pulled by my arm. I turned to see Alex Karev. "Hey babe, could I get your number?" He asked. Before I got to say anything, a voice answered. "She is busy.." A familiar voice said before pulling me out the room. "Derek, right?" I said, he turned to me and faced forward again. "Yeah.." He said. "Well I think we are friends now." I said. He stopped walking and I bumped into him. "Friend..?" He said before turning around and looked down a bit, towards me. "Yeah!" I said smiling at his glowing face. "Friends." He said while smiling. We headed toward our next class.. together.

It was already lunch and I was looking for Derek. I saw him standing in the corner of the cafeteria with a camera. I think it was pointed towards me... or maybe i'm just overthinking. I walked over to his table and smiled. "Hey Derek!" I exclaimed. He hid his camera into it's case. "Hi Meredith.." He said softly while blushing a bit. I sat right next to him and picked up mg juice box. "So, you are into photography i'm guessing." I said, slurping on my juice box. He nodded and looked at me. "Are you single?" He asked while he blushed a bright red. "I mean are you dating anyone? Wait no I mean are you alone? Wait I mean-" He started to turn a bright red and hid his face in his arms and laid his head down. I giggled at him. I'm not gonna lie, he was really cute. "Yeah, i'm single." I said while hitting his shoulder lightly. "Okay, thats nice to know.. what i mean is that.. i just.." He struggled to get the right words out again. I giggled once more, he was really cute. "Bell is about to ring soon. I have Italian as my next class." I told the red faced boy as he looked up at me. "So you wanna learn italian?" He asked while raising his eyebrows. I smiled. "Yeah! Why would I take italian if i didn't wanna learn italian dummy." I laughed and hit his shoulder lightly. He laughs a bit. His laugh deep and raspy.. so hot. We just met and I think i'm already in love, or maybe just in love with his voice.. and his face.. and his eyes.. i'll stick to "i'm in love" i guess....

It was time for P.E. and I HATE running. I had P.E. with derek though. I can't wait to see him. After all, he is my only friend and i'm his only friend. I walked into the women's locker room and sat down on the bench in front of the lockers. The locker room was empty and very quiet. I took off my oversized white shirt and put it in my locker. I took my jeans off afterwards. I heard a click come from behind me. It wasn't just any click.. it was a camera. I quickly stood up, scared. Another click came from the same spot, except i was facing towards it. I didn't see any cameras. I looked around frantically, only in my bra and panties. I suddenly remember... derek has a camera.

Did derek just take photos of me in nothing but my undergarments..?