Chapter 5

Author's Note:
Omg! You guys 700 reads? You guys are crazy!! Thank you to all for reading the book and patiently waiting for me to write this book whether you liked it or not I appreciate it and here's another chapter for all of you.

Naruto's Pov:
I blush as Gaara carried me off to my room. He really does care about me. Although I can't help wonder why Sasuke would come here and try to win my heart back after what he did pfft I refuse. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise that Gaara was trying to get attention. "Earth to Naruto?" Gaara says. "Are you alive?"
I shook my head and looked at him sheepishly and he smirked at me. "Thinking of me Blondie?" He ask putting his hand under my chin.
I blush but controlled my self and started to come up with a exscuse.
"Nope! Wasn't even thinking about you at all." I say to him as I looked into his facinating red eyes. "Sure whatever." He says with a roll of his eyes playfully. "So what do you want to do Blondie?" He asks? "Why do you have to call me Blondie I ask?" "Well unless you want me to call you Kitty or Baby then I can do that." He says and I blush Ed again for God knows how many times today. "Nevermind." I say quickly and laughs. "I thought so he says. "So what you wanna do right now?" He asks again "And if you don't answer I'll tickle you senseless." I thought for a minute and asks "Can we cuddle and look at a movie?" I ask. (Modern Day Naruto)
"Ok let's do it... What do you want to eat while we watch it?" "RAMEN!!!" I say loudly and Gaara winces a little. And I toned it down and laughs sheepishly again. "Sorry." I say And he smiles a bit saying something around the lines it's okay as he walked to get ramen for me

Sasuke Pov
'Who the hell does that Gaara thinks he is' I can easily end him with one jutsu. I ran past houses in a blur and I ended up at my house. I stepped inside and the first thing I saw was Sakura crying on the floor. I stepped towards her. "Why are you crying?" I demanded. She looked at me with sad and tired eyes. "I feel bad for what I did to Naruto." She looks at herself and winces. I suddenly got angry. "You're mad?" I lost my boyfriend because of you. You're nothing but stupid whore!" I pushed her with every word as she started crying and trying to hit me back. "I want you out of my house!" I say and she looked at me as if I was playing but once she saw my eyes she quickly grabbed her things and left. I say on my couch to cool myself down and pulled out my phone and looked at my phone fooled with pictures of me and Naruto until I came across the picture when we had our first kiss in class.. I clenched my phone in anger and sadness... "Naruto. I promise you I'll get you back! No matter what it takes if by blood shall spill then so be it!" I threw my phone and went to the kitchen and made some quick ramen I ate quickly throwing the dish into the sink and headed into bed feeling the emptiness and coldness left around the room since Naruto left nothing's felt or been the same. No waking up to beautiful blue eyes or hearing someone in the kitchen cooking. Just complete silence and darkness just like my heart. I sighed and went to bed hoping this was all just dream and that I'll feel that same care and love once again.

A/N: so yes that's chapter 5 hope you enjoyed. I'll be updating chapter 6 soon. Catch you in the next chapter and I'll see you when I see you! Bye!