It All Started At The Tattoo Parlor

CHAPTER 1| (picture of Chelsie)

I looked at Aiden, my five year old son. He was so beautiful. Nothing related to his dad, my rapist.

I was 22 years old Chelsie. Not a thing about me was amusing. I felt dead. Aiden was my life and the only thing interesting about me. I had him at 17 years old. He was so wonderful. His dirty blonde hair was all over his head, his eye lids shut so you couldn't see his beautiful blue eyes that had a touch of hazel. His small chest rising up and down as he snored lightly. I chuckled as his hands tightened around my neck.

I went into his room, laid him on the bed softly and plugged in his Elmo night-light in case he woke up in the middle of the night.

I went into the bathroom, took a quick ten minute shower, brushed my hair and teeth and put on some clothes and went downstairs to see Emilie ,My baby sitter and Sarah, My best friend.

"He's still asleep, Emilie. I'll pay you as soon as I come back. Thanks for taking him at the last minute.'

"It's okay Miss Chelsie ,I wasn't busy." She responded smiling at me.

I gave Emilie a hug and grabbed Sarah's hand and walked out the door into my car.

"Are you ready for the tattoo,sis?" She asked.

"Yeah, just anxious." Me and Sarah wanted to get matching wrist tattoos with an infinite sign and the day we met, January,2000.

She is such a good friend. She helped me out when I found out I was pregnant and practically raises Aiden.

"Oh suck it up! Stop being a pussy!' She laughed.

"It's my first tattoo. I don't have a whole arm of tattoos like you !"

"It won't hurt at all.' Says the one with a arm covered in ink.

"Yeah, Yeah." Let's get this over with