Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Part 1 | (picture of Aiden)

-   I woke up to a light shaking. I turned to see Aiden crying.

"Whats wrong?" i said as i picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"I had a nightmare about him mommy." he said between sobs.

I hated what happened to us, I hated that Aiden was concieved out of force. And no i dont hate my child, I just hate the person who hurt him. Who put a part of me in harms way.

I held him and whispered soothing words in his ear as he falled a sleep again. He's so inncocent and full of joy I dont see why he deserved what he had. His child hood wasnt like all the other kids who had a life filled with joy and no worries. But no matter what our future was I would always be there for him.

SAM

I took out the paper some girl wrote her number on and called it. I was only looking for sex and thats it.

"Hello?" I heard soft sobs in the background.

"Hey, its Sam from the Tattoo Parlor. Is it a bad time?"

"uhh. No." she said as if she was unsure. "Whats up?"

"Mommy.." i heard in the back ground.. Holy shit.

   <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SO... i know this is really short, its just part one.. and this is some what of a cliff hanger ;) . Some of you missed this story, so i just wrote a small chap.

HAPPY NEW YEARS THO!!!!