Surrendered- Edser Two-shot

Eda did not know what she was doing, or why she was doing it

Eda did not know what she was doing, or why she was doing it. This was the first time in 25 years of her life that she had felt defeated and helpless. Caught in a series of unfortunate circumstances, and life's treacherous plows, she was once again left alone. Her parent's untimely death had left scars on her soul, she could not escape the demons of her past. When Serkan entered her life, she believed that life would be easier. She will finally have someone, who will help her to breathe in the confines of a dark, closed room.

Little did she know, life does not work according to our beliefs. Destiny had plans for her, thrilling yet gruesome. She had imagined getting graduated, with a degree in landscape architect with hope and happiness in her eyes. She did graduate, but there was nothing instead of anguish, and loneliness in her eyes.

Not even in her wildest dreams, she had imagined losing Serkan, her first true love. She was so used to be pampered by his love and affection that for once not being on the receiving end broke her into pieces.

It had been eight months since that fateful day. They heard that his plane went missing, they were supposed to get married. Once she had waited for her parents to come and take her away, but they never came back. This time she waited for Serkan to come and make her his lawful wife but he never.

If this trauma wasn't enough already, she was met by another volcano that hit her so hard that she couldn't believe she had managed to survive that pain.

He forgot her.

He didn't have any memories of her.

He hated her.

Serkan Bolat was no longer her Robot Bolat.

After his arrival to Art Life, Eda had imagined it would be difficult to revive those memories he had forgotten but she hadn't imagined that it would be nearly impossible to win back his love. It was as if he had returned with a stone instead of the heart.

Her numerous attempts, pleadings, actions, could not move him. She wondered what was missing that he could not see her as his soulmate anymore.

She tried and tried and one fine day, Eda gave up, for his sake. It took a great deal of courage for her to accept the fact that he was not in love with her, and he won't fall for her again. It was useless to torment him with her forceful behavior.

He wanted the holding. Of course

It was exactly why he had borne her existence around him for six months otherwise, he would have kicked her out of his life the moment he back to Art Life that day.

Yes, she was giving up on love. Not because she was a coward but because she was selfless, and she chose his happiness over hers. His happiness lied with his work and Selin.

Selin was his logical decision. She was the one, who fitted his lifestyle.

After the failure of her attempts, Eda decided to accept the job proposal from a renowned architect company in Paris, Alcmea.